• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Drive Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What is everybody's favorite Drive Form.I personally am tied with all of them.

Valor:Used for awesome combo and melee attacks that knocks the ememy flat on its face!
Wisdom:Used for HUGE magic attacks.Any magic used in this form is amplified to an incredible move which can clear out several enemies at once.
Master:Used for HUGE combo moves combined with sweet magic attacks.This form is almost a fusion of Valor and Wisdom.
Final:All of the above and more!Used for the ultimate power in attacks,magic and defense.
Anti:Not technically a Drive since it is activated completely on its own but,still effective and destructive in its own way.

EternalTwilight3

how often have people posted threads like this(not trying to flame you) but final form was my favorite cuz it was just cool and i was the 'ultimate' form.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Umm... I just remember going to a thread like this a couple days ago. This happens so much, people are always posting threads that have already been made before. You know, before you start a thread - even if you're anxiously waiting to post one- go to the search button and search the topic you're writing. If it exists, I advise you don't make the thread.... Unless you want to get your buttox flame-broiled. ^^

Just to be nice, I'll answer the question anyway.

I like valor. Just because it's valor. Hackin' n' slashin' like a maniake. My style.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
hmm i would say either wisdom or final i like to use magic alot and it hate valor becasue it doesnt allow you to heal yourself

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
master and the final form when you have both the oathkeeper and the oblivion, I always thought those two keyblades combined with Sora represented Sora, Riku, and Kairi's friendship

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I like valor. Just because it's valor. Hackin' n' slashin' like a maniake. My style.

That would explain why you like axel.

Anyway my favorite was wisdom form because I like hitting the enemy from afar and I like fighting with stratagy and magic, LOTS OF MAGIC.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
i didnt really like ne ov them cuz they made the game too easy
the one i used the most was i think valor

About this comment....you didn't have to use the forms.......I know I didn't. Thats why the game was more quality to me. But after beating the game.....I used Master and Final the most. In the biggining...Valor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back