• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

favorite drive form

• valor form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • wisdom form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • limit form

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • master form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • anti form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • final form

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejaxer

Limit Form, man that form saved my ass so many times, It's even better because you can even use it when your alone

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I wish I could have Limit Form but I don't have a Final Mix.
I looks so cool!

Janus Q

the anti form is still my favorite despite the fact that you can't recover hp you lose while in this form

E

Eyesore

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's a tie between Wisdom and Master form :3
Wisdom because I have a thing for the color blue and magicka.
Master becasue...That shit is badass...I am confident that Sora can take anyone in that form.

HyperShadic

Awards
Let me say somthing right now I like any form that let's you dual weild Keyblades. Final form has to be my favorite because not only did it dual wield Keyblades but the floated in the air infront of Sora who was also floating.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
You know I like the all out brute force that comes with Valor form but I think i'm going to have to go with Master form, the attacks are amazing. Final form is my least favorite because of the attacks, once you start, you can't stop.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Wisdom Form is pretty awesome, especially since you can shoot bubbles out of the Keyblade at your enemies.

Cirxsh

I would have to say Master Form. It blends both the Valor Form and the Wisdom Form into one nice, complete package.

Fame

I'm going to go with the Master form. The way Sora hold's the keyblades in it looks brilliant, yellow is one of the best colours and also I love the vacuum kind of attack which ends with a blast.

Sir Saint

Awards
My favorite is final form because its so powerful and I like the way it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back