• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite COM Sleight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikus_brother

My personal favorite is Dark aura on R/R but for some reason i didnt really use sleights in sora mode

Soren

Awards
Dark Aura- Riku flies around the arena striking all enemies in his path. 3 lvl 9 souleaters.

Sonic Blade- Damage enemies will rushing past. press a for up to six additional attacks. 3 attack cards of differing types. total level 21-24 (I think)

Trinity Limit- deals heavy damage to all enemies. Donald, Goofy, any attack card.

My favs
:D

Darth Avarous

Ominslash- got to have three Cloud cards
Cloud flies around the screen annihilating enemies.
I wouldn't have beaten the game without it.

EKSTADIC

i'd say:
-Sonic, trinity limit, omnislash, judgment, n fire raid r my favrit. but wats tha best one to use against marluxia?

C

crossed heart

bbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzz(BLITZ)

Endgame

:D
Reflect Raid! Look at the keyblade bounce! Look at it! It bounces! Plus, that idiot Riku keeps running into it when you use it on him, really helps with that final battle where he turns the difficulty up to full and then draws numbers on the dial and turns it up some more.

P

PIG.

Zansetsuken because Its neat. (and I can use this move in fencing and it would be legal. sabers rock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back