• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Color

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Well, im really bored so i figured why not find out what people think of peoples favorite color?! Wow that didnt make much sence. ^^ Okay, neways i guess sence im just bored im making a thread to rate colors! Okay i guess we can do it like this.....For example, i post Pink, Black, Blue and Purple are my favorite colors....... so then the next poster would rate the colors so if i was rating the colors i would say:

Pink 10/10
Black 10/10
Blue10/10
Purple10/10

okay so i guess ill post first ^_^ and if you think this is a pointless thread then think that but i have seen some pointless threads soo yea.....

My favorite colors are:
Pink
Blue
Purple
Black

Silver........9/10

mine are
pink
black
blue
purple

and for thoes who dont like pink i only like pink when its with black!

P

Prince_of_Light

Black: ick.... 3/10
White: 10/10 my very favorite... ^_^
Blue: 10/10 way up there with white but is my second fave.

White and blue for me.

Endgame

:D
White 0/10 beacuse darkness is cool.
blue 0/10 because I am in a zero/ten mood, with a 19/98 computer, as 5/30 in the morning, with 1/2 a hangover.

Red and Black.

P

Prince_of_Light

Black: as I said above ick....... 2/10
Red: ok. 6/10

White and blue again.

Endgame

:D
White 0/10 beacuse darkness is cool.
blue 0/10 because I am in a zero/ten mood, with a 19/98 computer, as 5/30 in the morning, with 1/2 a hangover, and I am answering the same question 2/2 times, whilst looking at a profile with 35/20 posts, probably from spamming over 20/000 people, and WHITE AND BLUE SUCK A/55

P

Prince_of_Light

really? So my colors have taken over your job?

white and blue, and PZ is not allowed to post unless he wants to be insulted some more...

P

Prince_of_Light

pink: I dont like, 5/10
black:
Prince_of_Light said:
ick.... 2/10
blue: I love it. 10/10
purple: my 3rd favorite color. 9/10

ok, purple this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back