• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Characters in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
That's the first time I've seen anyone pick Demyx as a fave after his annoyingly timed boss fight. lol

Oh he annoyed me with that battle to no end, I just like his personality because all the other Org members were like just serious, while he's just the lovable idiot. Gotta give him props to be different than the others.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh he annoyed me with that battle to no end, I just like his personality because all the other Org members were like just serious, while he's just the lovable idiot. Gotta give him props to be different than the others.

That's true, he was certainly more laid back than the rest. xD

Pepper_123

axel, riku and roxas simply for the fact you only play as him for a few hours but when he disappears you instantly feel sad that he's gone

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ I remember thinking, like many others, that at some point, you'd get to play as Roxas again. Alas, no such joy.

I loved Roxas though. If you think about it, his angst and rebellion are not unfounded. The circumstances regarding his existence were made known to him pretty unceremoniously so I get why he acted how he did. But his reactions were just so HUMAN. I can easily imagine any other teenager acting the way he did, and that's what drew me to his character

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Roxas. My sis bought KH2 first, (we'd had the gameboy advance CoM when it came out but it was lost) and he was my introduction to the whole world. I beat KH2, the bought KH1 (which was very strangely familiar to me and I have no clue why) and even though it took motivation to keep going, I whupped Ansem's incredibly tanned @$$ and decided that this was going to be one of my top series. I still have a KH1 commercial on my VHS tape of "Mickey's House of Villains." That is the only commercial I watch because I enjoy it. That and Kmart's "Ship my Pants" and "Big Gas Savings."

But Rucksack, hands down. I'll love him all the way, and Goofy too!

Synthic

Axel is hands down my favorite KH2 character. Especially after playing days and seeing the elaborated friendship with Roxas and Xion. His cocky attitude towards Sora throughout KH2 and how he actually is a genuine good guy. I really hope for KH3 to elaborate his and Isá's past and why they joined The Organization (more than merely assumption based on indices from bbs) !

I remember reading somewhere that they originally intended to leave him dead when he was defeated by Roxas at the start of the game, but the team liked him so much they went against it. Wise decision!

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Sora, Roxas, Axel, Ansem the Wise, Xigbar. These were just I guess my top favorites in the game but I feel it's still really hard to decided. There are so many awesome character in that game.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
A lot of Roxas & Axel no surprise lol.

My personal favorite character in KH2 and all of KH for that matter is Seifer. He's one of those unsung amazing support characters. I love how they reimagined him to fit the role as a rival to Roxas much like how he was a rival/nemesis to Squall in FF8. Also I've had a crush on him since I was about 10 years old! x)

Awards
Saix and Xemnas and Xaldin. I felt like they were the only ones that truly never showed emotions. Well, besides Xaldin. But the dreadlocks and wind element is so freaking cool

morgancb35

Roxas, riku, and kairi. I totally was stunned that the guy that looked like ansem was riku.

MegaCore5

Awards
Axels death really brought me to tears even after everything he had done to Sora in that and he died ( and rose again lol) as a hero and a true friend. Axel's concern for roxas' well being was touching to say the least!

Master Ultima

Awards
Riku would be willing to do anything to protect his friends and defeat the enemies that lie in wait for them. Even if it means diving back into the darkness to do so. He is my favorite character in KH2.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My favorite original (and Final Fantasy) characters in KH2 are Saix, Xaldin, Namine, Hayner, Seifer, Auron, Cloud, Riku, and Sora.

My favorite Disney characters (as far as who shined in this game): Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Scrooge, Hades, Phil, Oogie Boogie, Jack Skellington, TRON, Iago, Aladdin, Belle, and Merlin. I'm conflicted on Maleficent--yes, she becomes a joke in this game, but I do enjoy a lot of her scenes, like when she appears in front of the Cornerstone of Light, when she tries to save Sora at Hollow Bastion, and when she appears with Pete at The World That Never Was.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My favorite character is probably Mickey. Even as King, Mickey does see his friends will do anything even disobey a order for their friends. Plus he's royality that will fight with his servants than his servant fighting for him.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My favorite KH2 character... It's either Roxas or Riku.

I've always liked Riku, the internal struggles he must overcome as the series progresses are really one of the more interesting stories this series has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back