• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh13

Favorite Character Story
1:Ven - I just like that he did always seemed to do the right things
2:Terra - He thought he was being helpful at times and then it just seemed like he always had a bad day (team good job for giving it your best)
3:Aqua - I just thought she was like that character who would sell you out at the last minute but her heart was in the right place. the mother figure.

Battle Style
1:Ven - Just like the way he moves
2:Aqua - I like her use of magic and the abilities she used made it even better
3:Terra - Hmmmm I just felt like it took forever for me to get the hang of him

nxtgarnett5

Favorite story for me has to be Terra, I spent almost 40 hours playing his story alone, by far the most enjoyable for me.

Favorite battle style though was ven, he moved so quickly and his dodge roll was one of my favorite. I liked how he could glide. He also possessed my favorite commands which are Holy and Faith

morgancb35

Fav story would ventus and fav battle type would be aqua. I liked vens because it showed more about vanitus and more back stories to how he came about. Aquas battle style was more precise and I thought that was cool.

MegaCore5

Awards
My favorite battle style was Aqua's because I liked her special forms: diamond dust, wing blade, and ghost drive. The most important story arc in BBS was Terra's because it reveals Master Xehanort's importance to the series.

Anthony12KH

I liked Terra's story the best. It had more relevant story to the previous KH games that explained what happened.

My favorite battle style is Aqua. Not to slow, not to fast. Plus, I like she magic skills.

MegaCore5

Awards
I liked Terra's story the best. It had more relevant story to the previous KH games that explained what happened.

My favorite battle style is Aqua. Not to slow, not to fast. Plus, I like she magic skills.

Since magic was always what I liked best about the kingdom hearts series I pick aqua as my first playable character because she was supposed to be the "staff" in this game. ( terra: sword and Ven: shield) then I played as the other two and I like aquas move set better but Terra storyline has more to do with the plot right now.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My favorite story... It's really hard to choose between Terra and Ventus. Terra's plot twist was CRAZY with the whole Xehanhort thing, but I also loved finally learning Ven's connection to Sora. On a whole, probably Terra... But don't quote me on that.

Favorite gameplay was most definitely Ven. He just suited my play style in every way imaginable. When playing as Terra, I abused Ven's haste ability.

Anthony12KH

Since magic was always what I liked best about the kingdom hearts series I pick aqua as my first playable character because she was supposed to be the "staff" in this game. ( terra: sword and Ven: shield) then I played as the other two and I like aquas move set better but Terra storyline has more to do with the plot right now.

I did my order as T,V,A since Nomura recommended that the way the game was meant to be played(even though you can play in any order you want). Yeah, Terra's story is plot heavy, but Aqua shows why shes the true main character of BBS in the Final Episode.

MegaCore5

Awards
My favorite story... It's really hard to choose between Terra and Ventus. Terra's plot twist was CRAZY with the whole Xehanhort thing, but I also loved finally learning Ven's connection to Sora. On a whole, probably Terra... But don't quote me on that.

Favorite gameplay was most definitely Ven. He just suited my play style in every way imaginable. When playing as Terra, I abused Ven's haste ability.
I liked a lot of Ven drive forms like fever pitch. And he's got the best command in the game! Salvation! I mean who wouldnt like to kick bad guy butt and get a little hp at the same time!? Break time would be my second favorite command :)

Anthony12KH

I liked a lot of Ven drive forms like fever pitch. And he's got the best command in the game! Salvation! I mean who wouldnt like to kick bad guy butt and get a little hp at the same time!? Break time would be my second favorite command :)

Ven becomes epic the most when he uses Wingblade. I always finish off Vanitas with thta move in the final battle between them.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
One thing I do favor about Aqua is her guard. You cannot beat that all powerful guard

MegaCore5

Awards
One thing I do favor about Aqua is her guard. You cannot beat that all powerful guard
I wish sora had this sort of enclosed barrier. It helps when you've got unversed are surrounding you at all angles. Her personal commands are quite interesting too! My favorite is magic hour!

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i loved ventus wingblade and aqua ghost drive and there both story but terra story not bad i loved his keyblades best move is Ultima Cannon but his story need more because its kinda dark because most disney characters he meet are villains and he never got to meet mickey he only saw him from behind but i love his command deck but his kinda slow for melee thats why i only use ven or aqua in online or vs secret bosses but my favorite story is ventus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back