• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

they edited the cutscenes with demyx! like the one where he steals the olympus stone, in the jap one (nuunu translated it) he reads the note and it says "look for a jerk with a key and spikey hair -- oh well notes do not lie" and hes like "it isn't stealing if you take it without asking!" now he says some stuff...too boring for me to remember...=__=

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
As funny as this might sound, my favorite boss fight so far is Scar. It was really fun, fast paced, and intense. It was like Advent Children meets the Lion King.

neji_sorariku

the fight with axel as roxas then the next one is the fight with the three hyenas in your second visit to pride lands also i like the fight with MCP...hehe

Justsoul

Wow, I was amazed at Demyx II fight......... that fight was awesome.... I used master form and kept him in the air and got him really low....... then i had realllllly low health and I reverted, donald throws me a heal, then I attack him again till i have 3 drive gauges, and BAM Anti-form........then Demyx died......

And wow the Axel II as roxas was awsome......

alchemist

my is the last fight with axel,Hydra,Cerberus and the greatest Swordsmen to have ever lived Sephiroth

Organization13

I just beat demyx... i thought he was a little challenging but then when u have to fight all the heartless right after the battle i died and i had to beat demyx 3 times before i could move on.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I havent gotten very far yet, but so far if I had to pick my favorite boss, I would probably pick either Axel II, the Hydra, or possibly even Pete from the Coliseum. The bosses seem to be a little easier than in Kingdom Hearts 1, but they're a hell of a lot more fun though.

I havent gotten very far yet, so I probably havent had the same fight with Demyx that you all had. So far I had to fight Demyx once in the Coliseum, and it was just lame. I'm talkin about the fight where you have to kill 100 of Demyx's water forms within the time limit.

Dex

im Having Trouble beating Demyxs in hollow bastion, im at level 24 i think, if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Here's a tip I didn't learn til later on. If you use Valor, in the middle of an Air Combo, mash down on Square. You will do a dash attack forward, it takes off like Half a bar of Health.

onyxrhapsody87

My favorite boss so far is the org XIII fight with Xaldin... I think that's his name... the guy with the lances... they executed the animations perfectly plus it was very challenging...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah Xaldin's his name.

So far my favorites are...

-All The Order Member Fights (They are all badass)
-Hades Cup / Round 49
-Beserk Hades
-Barbossa
-A Certain "Unknown" On Mulan's Second Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back