• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

Who was your favorite boss from days? my was Saix only becaouse I like to beat the crap out of him.and I think he's a Jackass.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
riku, cause well the ending was the only part of days i did like XD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
All the Xion battles. The Xion Battle song makes me so sad ;-; And plus it was a fun battle, though it killed me inside to beat up Xion =/

And Dustflier. I hated that thing, but it was fun trying not to die.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Xion because I loved the music and it was one of the more challenging battles in the game and Riku because I just always love battling him.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
My favorite boss was probably Saix. He was easy to beat, but he was also very interesting to challenge. I liked how he said in the Secret Reports, "How did Roxas out-muscle me?!"

Beyer

dude this is where it belongs it's kh days who was ur fave boss in game it doesn't belong in insanity
Well the rules do say that the 'what is your favorite <whatever>' go into insanity and anyways, it is not like some serious discussion is going on here. Majority have said one line and left. No discussion about difficulty VS looks/flashy moves or anything so yeah, seems sort of spammy.

Personally, I love the Xion battle. Not only is it painfully epic (painful to hurt Xion but that emotion makes it more epic) but she has really cool forms. You go over three awesome areas in the KH:Days universe fighting one of the main protagonists of the story.
I like her second form most. The weapon, the area, the skills. All amazing but the third comes close second followed by the first and finally the final.

It is probably because Xion is the hardest boss that actually keeps me entertained. Riku is easy, the Neoshadows are harder than him and the dustflier becomes repetitive and predictable quickly.

Flashy, emotional, interesting and sufficiently difficult. That makes it a win in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back