• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Boss in KH1/2 - Official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I created this in hope that you guys will stop creating 'Favorite ____' threads over and over again. So from now on, you're going to post in these official threads. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER THREAD.

So, discuss your favorite boss battle from either KH1 or KH2. And please, give at least a 2 line reason as to why you chose that boss. I don't want 'xemnas cus hes cool' or just plain 'xemnas'. If I do see posts like that, you can bet they'll be deleted.

Go.

CLOUD!!

probly xemanas from KH2
firstly he has sick lightsaber things
secondly he changes he clothing and he made a ilousion of himself like zexion

hotaruchan

Axel in KH2
Maybe because when I fighting using Roxas, there is something feels different
Just like, how did you feel if you're going to attack you're own friend, that's it XD XD XD

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hmm, KH1 favorite battle is Sora vs Rikunort cause it's difficult, it has much Hp bar and you fight your best friend to save another friend.....

My KH2 favorite battle is Sora vs Roxas.....i know it's in final mix but the music is really good, the reaction command it's a little more tricky to hit, a really good battle....

For the regular KH2 then i'd say Sora & Riku vs final Xemnas the whole scenery is awesome, again the music is good, you get to play as Riku for a very little time but still i like it and the Best of this battle is when you have to dodge all the light beams......

A

Azrael

Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

He killed me so many times that it was just ridiculous. He was more challenging than he was in the sequel.

Raun

My favorite boss fight was probably Chernabog in KH and in KH2 my favorite one was the FF group of four in the Hades cup.

Last edited:

SilverCyrus

Xemnas' is one of my Favorites
Reason being: It shows how much stronger Xemnas is than Sora, and that without Riku Sora wouldve been dead. Fighting with Riku is amazing, and It shows how much stronger Riku has become and its amazing to see them work together for once.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
In KH1 my favorite boss battle was probaly Rikunort because it was pretty challenging and at the same time it was fun. That was also a good part in the storyline. In KH2 my favorite boss battle was probaly Xenmas because you got to battle him with Riku, the setting looked awesome, and it wasn`t too hard to beat him.

Awkward Squid

My favorite boss in Kh1 is probably Chernabog...but Ansem SoD's tied for that...For Kh2 it's either Axel, Xigbar, or Xemnas.
*mulls it over...*
...Xemnas.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
KH1: I'd have to go with Chernabog. Whenever I fought him I was at a pretty low level, so it was pretty challenging.

KH2: Any of the Org. members. All of those battles were very fun and entertaining.

Axel's girl1312

Alright my faveorite from the first game is Rikunort. and the second game is well this isint really a boss but in betwex and between with all the dusks becouase you get to fight with AXEL!!!! and I like the one when you fight Xemnas becouase you get to fight with RIKU!!

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
For kh1 probably Xemnas. I died about five times trying to beat him.
For kh2 probably Axel or Xigabar. Axel because in the beginning it was kinda fun cause I was at level ten and Xigabar because it took a few times to beat him.

Pengwin

UMM....
Favorite boss(es) for KH1 has to be between Kurt Zisa and Chernabog.... because both took me forever to beat :/ Chernabog scarred me for life! :<

In KH2...not many favorite bosses....but if I had to pick one, it'd be Axel in the Mansion, even though it was no where near challenging xP!

αsiя

space coke
Chernabog
nuff said

EDIT:Fuck I gotta post two reasons

1.Chernabog is from one of the greatest Disney Films Fantasia
2.He was a challenge for me and I also like the way you had to fight him

8shortfuse

my favorite bosses hmmmm lets see. in KH 1 probably Riku cause it was a very interesting part in the plot and cause he wasn't a total pushover. I like chernabog to cause he's also a good fight. the ones that are easy just bore me.
in KH2 any of the org members. they all had their little challenging moments, and different fighting styles. plus all of the Disney villan fight in 2 were BORING lol.

SkeithShadow

I haven't fully played through all of kingdom hearts 1, but i would have to say Rikunort because I love it when you play a game where you have to fight your best friend, screaming "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET RIKU FOR NOT RETURNING MY FINAL FANTASY VII GAME!!!!" or something like that.

For KH2, I would have to say Sephiroth. When I first fought him, I died within about thirty seconds. I had to level up like crazy in order to beat him. I fought him the last time at level 99. Now I have a save file so I can smack him around a couple times when I feel like it.
(sorry about all the correct grammar, do it in english)

AzzurroRainrebor

Er, let's see...
KH1:
1) Kurt Zisa - although it took me a million tries to defeat him myself (I had my brother do it at first). It was a cool filler to the the boredom the was Agrabah...
2) Clock Phantom ← Not sure about name- Surprisingly easy to me. I like the setting in which he was fought and the difficult?
KH2:
1) Dragon thingy at Mulan- It was a fun fight for various reason; though it was kinda easy...
2) All the Org. members (because of the uniqueness each one possesed) esp. Saïx. . . Saïx was like a super saiyan or something in berserk mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back