• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
KH(FM): Riku/Ansem. Cloud is also fun to bully with parrying.
CoM: Eh… I hate the battle system in this game, every fight is a pain
KH2(FM): Marluxia. If extra bosses don't count then Roxas. Tons of great fights in KH2, especially FM
Days: Can't remember much, maybe the final Xion fight.
BBS: Not really a fan of this game either. Probably one of the Vanitas fights.
Coded: Roxas
DDD: Ventus Nightmare! Love that fight. Sora's Xemnas fight is fun too.

Dodi Dream

KH: Riku/Ansem
CoM: I played it but I didn't remember any fight I really liked XD
KH2: I would say Roxas
Days: Saïx
BBS: I found fun the battle against Terra-Xehanort using Terra, even if the first time I did it was really difficult for me
DDD: Young Xehanort

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
KHI: Riku/Ansem. It used to be my most hated fight in that game, but now I LOVE it. I also really adore the Phantom Heartless boss fight these days.

CoM: Final Marluxia.

Re:CoM: Probably Riku 3 in Sora's story. That one's fun, without being completely unfair like Riku 4 is.

Reverse/Rebirth: Any of the fights, because I love dueling but probably the final battle against Ansem.

KHII: Lexaeus' Absent Silhouette, probably. I'm also a freak who likes Demyx's boss battle.

Days: Infernal Engine: while at first annoying and OP, this by far isn't the worst fight in Days and can be a fun challenge... Unlike Leech Grave and Ruler of the Sky:/ Riku.

BbS: Vanitas fights. Probably the Aqua one against him in Neverland.

Coded: Heartless Sora or Roxas. Oh! And Cerberus. That's fun, alongside Hercules and Cloud!

DDD: Riku vs. Young Xehanort? I don't remember the boss fights in DDD too well. Hockomonkey? Just because of the TWEWY kids in the same world as it? Edit: I think Sora vs. Xemnas is my fave.

Unchained Key: Hades so far.

Bonus: Worst fight in the series - against the Eliminators in Coded by far, imo.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Riku-Ansem. Hard as hell, but SO rewarding when you beat him. Plus the aftermath is tear-jerking.

Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM: Riku 4th(?) fight. The one after Destiny Islands. Again, SO difficult, but SO rewarding that it makes up for it. But I personally love every boss battle of this game, this game doesn't get enough love <3.

Kingdom Hearts II: Roxas fight inside Sora's mind. Good god was this one intense.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Probably any fight in the final battle, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Terra-Xehanort fight as the Lingering Will, despite how unforgiving it is.

As for the others:

DDD: Didn't wanna stump up the cash for the 3DS when 2.8 news came out.

Re:Coded: Have the game, haven't had time to play it.

358/2 Days: Haven't bought it, on the bucket list.

Unchained X: I only have a windows phone, so as soon as I get an Android or an iOS platform, i'm playing the sh*t out of it.

0.2 BbS: Hasn't come out yet, but will probably be devil's wave I guess?

Last edited:

Inanis

KH1: Dark Riku (You know the one).
CoM/Re:CoM: Larxene Second Battle
KH2: Hades Cup Final Battle (Cloud/Leon/Yuffie/Tifa)
BBS: Vanitas/Ventus Final Clash
DDD: Young Xehanort (As Riku)

Veritas7340

KHI: Riku-Ansem. Sure, this was probably the toughest canon boss in this game. Nevertheless, it is also quite thrilling, and when I first beat this boss, it was the most accomplished I felt while playing the game. Not to mention, it is quite an iconic scene.

COM: Last Riku-Replica on Sora's story. What can I say? It was fun. I also really enjoyed the plot twist (which RE-COM ruins).

KHII: Last Xemnas fight. It was fun and epic. Being able to play as Riku, even temporarily, was a great factor.

RE-COM: Marluxia. This fight felt more creative than the COM fight, as he could assemble sleights really quickly and banish your cards.

BBS: Terranort (Aqua). The gameplay and soundtrack make this a very epic battle. Further, the scene comprised epic struggle and sacrifice.

DAYS: Xion. It was creative, as you fought across several of the worlds you had explored. The dramatic cut-scene before and the emotional aftermath cut-scene afterward were great.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1: Every boss battle from Hallow Bastion's first visit. Hallow Bastion's first visit was just... epic. Easily my favorite experience in a Kingdom Hearts game.

ReCOM: No one, really. I literally did the same thing over and over despite loving this game. I guess Riku is close.

KH2: Xaldin was a fun experience. It was challenging getting memorizing his every move.

BBS: Terranort from the Final Episode. I enjoyed kicking his ass and I can't wait to face him in Proud mode.

ReCoded: Roxas. MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.

DDD: I can't believe I'm saying this, but every boss. I used to deeply hate this game, but then I gave it a second chance, and I surprised by how unique every boss was.

I haven't played Days and I doubt I ever will.

Caxinuld

Awards
KH1: Guard Armor, it was the only boss I could complete.
COM: Vexen, I liked the challenge of having to time my attacks to deal damage to him.
KH2: I really cannot pick one, every boss battle from this game was really challenging and satisfying to complete.
Days: Antlion, Ruler of the Skies, Leechgrave or the Xion boss battle. (I know I have a super unpopular opinion on this one.)
Recoded: Either Heartless Sora or Roxas.

Last edited:

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts I : Dark Riku
Kingdom Hearts II : Lingering Will / Luxord
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance : Ansem (playing as Riku)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Com : Marluxia
Kingdom Hearts BBS : Aqua vs. Terranort

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
During my level 1 run of KH2, I realized how cool the fight against the Experiment in Halloween Town actually is. Probably one of my favorites.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
KH: Riku/Ansem, but Kurt Zisa is a close second.

CoM: being totally inept with the gameplay system, every battle looks the same to me: an hurdle to end quickly.

KH II: LW loses the first place due to the blocking commands BS, so... uhm... first Xemnas fight.

358/2 Days: the credits. Yes, that's my favourite boss fight, becasue I don't have to deal with the gameplay. Serious answer: Xion.

BbS: gotta go with No Heart.

Re:Coded: Sora's Heartless.

DDD: Jul-ahahahahahah. Ansem, second stage.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't get that, either. I actually like him, but oh well

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't hate him, he was a fun dude and a nice Disney cameo.
His only problem is being THE secret boss of the game, a secret boss that has long/comic staggering animations, really predictable movesets and a sigle command (Balloonga) which spells his death.

If they added even just one more, a more proper ultimate challenge, I would appreciate Julius more. But since his fight is one of the last things the game offers, I can't love it enough.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't hate him, he was a fun dude and a nice Disney cameo.
His only problem is being THE secret boss of the game, a secret boss that has long/comic staggering animations, really predictable movesets and a sigle command (Balloonga) which spells his death.

If they added even just one more, a more proper ultimate challenge, I would appreciate Julius more. But since his fight is one of the last things the game offers, I can't love it enough.
I actually prefer this to the BBS bosses, where victory hinged upon sheer dumb luck and Surge/Curaga spamming.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I actually prefer this to the BBS bosses, where victory hinged upon sheer dumb luck and Surge/Curaga spamming.

They're really similar, honestly (same team)
Replace Julius with Vanitas Sentiment and Ballonga with the Mine commands and the Flowmotion with the endless Dodge roll spam

But at least BbS offers more bosses, and let's admit it, more cool looking, as much as I like Disney's characters.

palizinhas

Awards
KH1: Riku-Ansem was so good
Re:CoM: I never finished that game, and I barely remember what I did do, but I liked the first Riku fight, I do remember that
Days: Xion was fun
Re:Coded: Roxas! But I always liked the Trickmaster gimmicks a lot
KHII: Xigbar was great, actually.
BBS: Eraqus is probably the only boss fight in that game I actually LIKE
DDD: Never played it, likely never will play it

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1: Hades Cup solo run vs Cloud&Leo (Was quite dope)
KH2: Vs Roxas (easy choice)
BBS: I liked fighting Eraqus Armor with Terra, was quite stressful. Only time I'll compliment something Terra has done.
COM: Tough one since I liked a lot of fights hm, Marluxia pre final boss fight
Days: Ruler of the Ski hahahaa no. The best game had the best final boss of the Series in Form Changing Xion.

Kounelli

Awards
KH1: Darkside, Trickmaster, behemoth, Chernabog, Phantom
CoM: Hades on the game boy, Larxene in Re
KH2: Twilight Thorn, Groundshaker, Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn, Xemnas, Illuminator/Barbossa
Days: Infernal Engine & LeechGrave
BBS: Cursed Coach, Braig (Aqua), Vanitas
DDD: Rinzler, Chill Clawbuster, Comantis, armored Ventus Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back