• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite BbS Boss Battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: What was your favorite boss battle?

Captain Hook, oddly enough.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Trinity Armor, but as a Mirage Arena boss. Also Ventus' final, purely for the D-Link sequence.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Ralz

Vanitas Remnant

Vanitas may hit like a bitch, but the fight was so much fun. I think its the battle music that makes this fight awesome. Unlike MF where you need to mash Square to win, here you can use caution and strategy. Only part about the fight I don't like is having to dodge the Dark Shades, especially with Terra. ._.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Braig, both stories. I had a lot of fun fighting him with Terra, and since I can fight him as Aqua anytime (since it's part of the final battles), I can have tons of fun.

Yeah...I haven't really used Lethal Frame, but I'm sure the two are similar. Thing is, Time Splicer may be the best command, seeing as all you need is one in your deck. Since it's cooldown refills during use, having one at max level with Max Attack Haste means that after a full combo, all you need to wait is 1-2 seconds and you can spam it again. I'm sure that in versus arenas, it could decimate other players. I've got a deck with Aqua that focuses on activating Ghost Drive, and two maxed out Time Splicers (along with various Thunder commands and the obligatory Curaga) are thrown right in. I call it the Phantom Menace deck.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Final Episode battle, because of the amazingly awesome Dual Limit super move :D

Soxas

Vanitas Remnant

Vanitas may hit like a bitch, but the fight was so much fun. I think its the battle music that makes this fight awesome. Unlike MF where you need to mash Square to win, here you can use caution and strategy. Only part about the fight I don't like is having to dodge the Dark Shades, especially with Terra. ._.
yep same for me the music really makes things epic

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Ven vs. Vanitas. Just an epic battle.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Terra last / Final Episode boss and first Vanitas battle with Ven (first time I played it I died on one or 2 hits and it was epic)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
dragon maleficent of course. so nostalgic, I remember it taking at least a month to beat her in KH1. I was a little dissapointed when it took me atleast two tries with aqua, but it was still a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back