• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite about kh2 so far.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite thing about kh2?

• The deeper Storyline

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • The new battle engine

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • the XIIth order

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • or other.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

So what is your favorite feature about kh2 so far?

The more deeper storyline

Real time feature

The New battle engine

or what?

The_One

i like that the story is goin to branch out to other characters like bhk and mickey and not just focus strongly on sora. Yes sora story is cool but the same thing gets old you know.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
AS u can see it doesn't have a weak storyline, if it did then we wouldn't be so excited about it, they took 4 years to make this game, and by the previews, pics, vids n interviews, you can tell that it will be one of the best game for 2006, maybe the best.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
the storyline is ganna be really good i just know it theres no way itll suck unless theyy go too far with it like jk rowling did with the sixth harry potter book.

D

Dark Ruler

Well i actually like that auron is in it i love auron, and i love the graphics and i love that you can kinda fuse so basically i love everythign about it.

distanthearts

The deeper story line, for sure. Taking into consideration how deep the original Kingdom Heart's storyline was...thinking about Kingdom Hearts 2's storyline makes me go =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back