• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favor Please? minor spoiler, knights, maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

this may or may no be a spoiler, but it concens knights - so to all of you who haven't heard, turn away.

i have no desire to watch the ending movie of KH2, because i'm going to wait for the US release. but something about knights (...?) has leaked out and i'm hearing it's similar to a ASAS/DD.. a secret movie after the ending that will lead to possibly a KH3.

i don't want to know the ending or the knights video information, but i would like to know if i watche the KNIGHTS VIDEO ONLY, would that give away the ending to KH2? if there's even a slight giveaway, ignore this. but if it's just a simple fmv movie that i can watch for more enjoyment, is there a way someone can upload JUST THAT PART, not the ending?

thanks.

T

The Marauder

It does not ruin the ending. It is throught to be a preview for KH3 (?) like ASAS/DD was for KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back