• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faviorite drive form(yes another poll)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Faviorite drive form

• Valor (Power, better combos, no magic, red)

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Wisdom (long range, best magic , blue.)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Master (I wear yellow and black and has power and great magic that combines magic and attack.)

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Final (Siler and black clothes,noting but finishing moves,double magic)

Votes: 36 61.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora14

Yeah I liked wisdom the best too. all you have to do is get far enough to have all your shots hit him, and using magic is awsome.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I like final the best just because watching a battle in final form is like entertaining and easy just keep hitting attack and throw in some suped-up spells and its madd fun to watch

Master Heart

Website
www.xanga.com
final form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genin~Kizashi

Final's combos are too long and uncontrollable. Sometimes I'll jump up in the air just to attack one Dragoon, and after the Dragoon is dead, Final's combo will keep going for at least 3 or 4 seconds even though I've stopped pressing any buttons. It's really annoying. Master has extremely long combos too, but at least those combos stop when I stop pressing the buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back