• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favicon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Decided to make one for myself with Pixelmator. I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out; enough to run it on my site, anyway.

Here's a blown up view:

favicon.png

I might smooth it out later (Pixelmator 2 is going to be my best friend) but, as I said, for now I'm content.

Comments, criticisms? And, if you'd like to see it 'in action' just head over to nathanielmott.net (I wouldn't say that, but I recognize that working with those tiny 16x16 pixel-squares make a big difference from 100X100).

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I like the simplicity and how the letters easily blend together. (Although I can see the seperation of the m from the j.)

I myself use Pixelmator too, and I have to thank you for informing me about Pixelmator 2. :3

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Haha, that's next on the to-do list. I've got to fix a few stray pixels with the 'j' and 'm' (and it really is just a few pixels) and then I'll center it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back