• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fave Enemy (heartless, nobodies or Unversed?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fave?

• Heartless

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Nobodies

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Unversed

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Unversed because without those bad-boys, we would'nt have Unversed.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I loved the heartless in KH1. They were supposed to be comedic in KH2 instead of the devils of destruction that they were in the first one. Nobodies are awesome though but i have to go with heartless

Kiwi +

Awards
I'm going to with Heartless..they always were my favorite.

Z

Zulkir

"Pureblood" heartless only.

The only heartless I liked were shadows, Neo-shadows, darkside, Invisible..ect, they looked meaner and evil.

and Nobodies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
The Heartless looked the most evil, so I like them the best. The Nobodies were kinda cool, especially since some of them looked human, but they didn't seem all that sinister. Haven't played bbs yet, but the Unversed don't look evil or interesting at all. Plus alot of the Unversed bosses look like machines, and I was never into the whole 'evil robot' thing.

SORA619

Awards
nobodies for me. They were strong some times in proud mode. I haven;t seen the unversed so i can't say for them.

Unverse they look more devilish to me then Nobodies because they can be the most evillest and...Heartless i dislike them they are like animals to me.

Jakek9

I like nobodies best. They think and act, but they have no true emotions, which can make them reckless and dangerous.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I say the Unversed, as they look more evil than the Heartless and Nobodies combined.
[QUOTE="Ven68, post: 4764677, member: 65867"]Unversed....All thanks to Vanitas.[/quote]

Did Vanitas really create the Unversed? I know he was obviously the only one besides MX who knew how to create them, but did MX start creating them before Van?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back