• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fave drink at the pub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

what is your favourite drink at the pub or at home? i like doombar myself but dont mind lagers. i also like a captin morgan at times. years ago i used to love cider but kept getting stomach aches from it. its rather odd as i dont get any stomach aches from other drinks, its just cider that has that effect. its probably true where they say cider rots your guts lol old wifes tale. what drinks do u have at the bar?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just a good beer for me.

Pales
IPAs
Reds
Ambers
Gose
Stouts
Porters
Ales
Lagers
Wheats
Blondes
Pilsners

I prefer American beer, but open to imports.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Licor 43 with rice-coconut milk. Holy sh-- duuuuuuude, I love that stuff.
I also enjoy some good tequila or amaretto with apple juice. <3

D

Deleted member 36435

I drink at home, if I'm going out I will just get something light. Typically a cheap mixed drink.

At home I mostly drink:
Neat whiskey
A few beers (Belgian tripels, double IPAs)
Rum w/ various mixers (will also drink when I am out)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sometimes i put vanilla extract in my milk and pretend i'm gettin drunk

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I mostly just drink white wine at home/at parties because I'm an "adult".

If I'm drinking out I'll order fruity mix drinks instead because they're cheaper.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm a cider and wine fan. I've tried IPAs but really can't enjoy beers like that unless they are all that is available.

Redds are perfect.

Red wine <3

Also fruity drinks.

Mojitos yooooo

Tequila straight no chaser (but I do love me some salt and lemon so I'll take a chaser if I can)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this is the 2015 new years thread all over again

the mods can and will drink you under the table.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not a lightweight but I don't have kidneys and a liver of steel, either. I can't drink too much without wanting to get a kidney transplant.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't drink much mostly because I'm a poor mofo, but I've been having a strange craving for vodka and Spite lately. It has the distinct flavor of rubbing alcohol, but I like it somehow.

redcrown

Awards
i need to start drinking

joking aside i actually think now may be a better time in my life to start experimenting with alcohol a little.
wine and fruity drinks sound nice.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't think I can drink Victor under the table.

Maybe the rest of you, though.

Edit: Actually, as long as it isn't shots or beer then I might actually be able to.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't think I can drink Victor under the table.

Maybe the rest of you, though.

Edit: Actually, as long as it isn't shots or beer then I might actually be able to.

that's the spirit. taochan will outdrink E V E R Y O N E

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I thought the admins would be able to drink most people under the table, mainly because I figure they'd have acquired some kind of alcohol dependency by now. That being because I'm not sure how they can keep posting in the KH sections or reporting on KH-related things during this long, long news drought without it.

I'd actually like to think that it's one of Taochan's and Spockanort's life goals to have their own wine cellars stocked up and dated by KH game release dates. Then they can pick from a selection dated around KH, or maybe CoM, in ten years something from DDD, and in 30 years, finally, something dated KH3.

What was this thread again? ...oh, right. I don't drink. I got slightly buzzed after hours of drinking on my 21st birthday and didn't figure to bother with it again. If I do go to a bar it's pretty much just to eat bar food for supper. If I put more effort into finding something I'd like, I'd imagine it'd be something fruity since my taste buds have been saturated with sweetness from all my years of soda drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back