• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Fave Cartoon growing up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
I was always fond of The Fairly Odd Parents. I don't nessarally know a reason though, I just liked it.

I also liked Spongebob but I think it was more of a 'your older siblings watched it therfore you did' situation.

Nonetheless those two cartoons describe my childhood pretty well.

ImVentus

Awards
The old days of friday night, showing The Legend Of Tarzan & Lilo & Stitch the series. Loved those shows for different reasons.
Tarzan for being more adventurous & Lilo & Stitch because of the episodes dedicating to the experiments causing havoc. And just the fun of continuing Lilo & Stitch's story.

Laurel

Awards
I was obsessed with Powerpuff Girls, I had toys, a lunch box, a backpack, key chains, a tent and other merchandises. I also liked other Cartoon Network shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby Doo.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'd say ReBoot was the main one. I was obsessed with Sailor Moon as a child, too. I liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, Digimon, and YuYu Hakusho, too (still do). I didn't really enjoy most Cartoon Network shows besides Courage the Cowardly Dog. Nickelodeon wasn't really for me either, but The Wild Thornberries, As Told By Ginger, Rocket Power, and Rugrats were okay. South Park (not for children, but I watched it then). As far as when I was really young (like 2 to 5 y.o.), I remember watching Bobby's World, The Smurfs, and Bump in the Night.

As for non-film-related Disney stuff, I liked Pepper Ann, DuckTales, and The Weekenders.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This is hard. I mean, as a kid there was a lot. Rocket Power and Spongebob for sure. Honorable mention to Fairly Odd Parents, Doug and Hey! Arnold as well.

sephydark

Awards
I have a lot of fond memories of watching Recess on Saturday mornings, so I guess I'd say that was my favorite. I didn't have cable growing up so I missed out on a lot of shows that my friends liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back