• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fave and Least Fave X-Keeper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROKU-SHI

Banned
My fave is TGJ and Skywardwing.

i dislike HMK .

It would be nice if they bring in new x-keepers after KH3 and retire the main group. maybe Eddawiz, Keybladesarah, Volt (again) and someone else

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
I can't stand youtubers, I dislike them all. No exceptions.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I only like Dean (Soraalam) and I kinda sorta don't really like the other three. I have a bit of an issue with their behaviour and some past action.
HMK is the one I dislike the least I guess, but the way he goes at things sometimes is a bit... counterproductive. He raises hype in the fandom even when it's unnecessary and amplifies the backlash if/when no new juicy info drop by doing so.
TGJ is definitely the one I dislike the most.

I can't stand youtubers, I dislike them all. No exceptions.

Joke's on you

*makes account and uploads a video*

Ur a youtuber now

Foxycian

Awards
I don't really like or hate any of them but I definitely didn't like hmk attitude when he made a big deal out of xemnas skin color getting darker in kh3 despite that's actually his true skin like the illustrated art of him, anyhow yea his definitely not that kind of person I would enjoy hanging out with but I still enjoy some of his content

but if I have to pick one guess sky then since his the most sane in the group at least to me xD the rest are just funny when they overreact don't know bout soralam tho he feels like sky just fan of kh and fun to watch

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
Joke's on you

*makes account and uploads a video*

Ur a youtuber now

Haha, that was unexpected. But one must keep a still heart, even in the most trying of circumstances.

I guess my previous comment sounded like a rant against youtubers. I don't like their videos because more often than not I think they are a waste of time, with a lot of filler, dumb theories and scarce relevant information which they previously stole from elsewhere. I prefer websites and forums such as this one to keep myself updated about games and other things I like. But as long as they're not offensive I respect them and people who like them, of course.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The only KH Youtube personality I like is bizkit, he's a great speedrunner and he's made a ton of useful guides to some of the harder Kingdom Hearts challenges for speedruns etc.

Afterthought: EdDaWiz is also a pretty wholesome youtube personality, he clearly really enjoys the series and has a great energy surrounding him.

All of the X-Keepers are mostly full of themselves, but to varying degrees. I hate that someone is popular for reading news from other sites without doing any research or work for the news they relay instead of the actual source. KH Insider and the mods deserve way more recognition for all the translations, research, and work they put in to each article and I feel like all the ad revenue the X-Keepers get should go to the people who deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back