• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fav. Roxas pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

ryo_grl, it's from the menu trailer. Actually, when I think about it now, are these pictures considered spoilers? *hides behind fingers* I don't know if most people have seen it...

[EDIT] Nvm what I just said, lol. Now that I've seen ryo_grl's sig I'm not going to worry about it. Those pics are probably from the cutscenes.

ryo_girl

chasingdusk said:
ryo_grl, it's from the menu trailer. Actually, when I think about it now, are these pictures considered spoilers? *hides behind fingers* I don't know if most people have seen it...

Thanks so much! Sorry for being so dumb, but I did my best to avoid spoilers until I figured out how to make screenshots. Then, I caved so I could make wallpapers!!! :D This is a great forum; you guys are all so helpful!

Edit: Actually, I meant TsuraMutsugi's sig, sorry!! I love those pics!

chasingdusk

^^no problem. ^_^

pondering!Roxas
Jump_Festa_04_HQ004_0001.jpg

chasingdusk

*clutches stomach* Oh god...ha ha ha! I paused the video at this exact spot and this certainly looks like the start of a very girly throw! Ha ha ha!

kh2pv2002_1__0001.jpg

I'm a girl, and I don't even throw like that! XD

ryo_girl

kingdom2917 said:
Does anyone have the pic of Roxas that you get at the end of Com, if so please post it.

Here you go.

Last edited:

chasingdusk

This will be my last pic of the night, lol. Feel free to take any, but no hotlinking please! Thanks!

kh2pv2019_2__0001.jpg

Yup! Hold on a sec.....

[EDIT] KayradeMashi, I pm'd it to you. I hope it's big enough!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back