• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fav kh character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out of these options, who's your favorite kh character?

• Sora

• Riku

• Roxas

• Ventus

• Aqua

• Terra

• Xehanort (you can play as him in dark road so ig it counts)

• Kairi

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 246005

Lea but Roxas and Ventus out of the options above.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Out of these options, it would be 1. Riku, 2. Aqua, 3. Roxas. But if we were to include all available characters, Saix would be my real #3. :p

Vulpes XIII

Awards
From the choices listed above I would have to say Roxas, but if I could pick any character in the KH series I would pick Larxene as my favourite character and have both Roxas and Xion as my second favourites

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Out of the options listed my favorites are Sora and Riku. Though my actual favorite character in the series is Xigbar(or is it technically Luxu?)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ I feel like Sora is the standard shonen protagonist, and they're rarely the standout. On the plus side, they're rarely hated, too; it's purposeful to make the lead sort of bland to appeal to the whole audience.

For me, Sora only really shines when working off the characters around him at any particular moment (D&G, Riku, or the world-specific Disney characters), it's more his chemistry with other characters that is appealing rather than the character himself being interesting. Which feels appropriate considering the story envisions the character as not being anything remarkable, but rather strong because of his bonds with others.

Back