• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fav. Animes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wasn't there already a thread like this one?Anyway,you know my fav.animes =P

Mine are Bleach,Death Note,Naruto

Dark Sora 07

OOOOH ANIME! X3 I like DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, Erementar Gerad, Transformers, Pokemon, Digimon, Afro Samurai, and Interstella 5555! *pant* *pant* *pant* ....Man, I said all of that in one breath! *cough* ...Oh sh- *extreme cough* ...asthma...attack. *loud extreme coughing* *dies*

*rises from the dead* Oh, and I like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Sailor Moon (don't ask why), Sonic X, Kirby Right Back At Chya (at least I think that's how you spell chya), Gundam, and...that's it.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
OOOOH ANIME! X3 I like DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, Erementar Gerad, Transformers, Pokemon, Digimon, Afro Samurai, and Interstella 5555! *pant* *pant* *pant* ....Man, I said all of that in one breath! *cough* ...Oh sh- *extreme cough* ...asthma...attack. *loud extreme coughing* *dies*

*rises from the dead* Oh, and I like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Sailor Moon (don't ask why), Sonic X, Kirby Right Back At Chya (at least I think that's how you spell chya), Gundam, and...that's it.
L O L !!!!! Kirby was a fun game :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back