• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Good luck... And if it is your do what you gotta do to be there for him

i was actually in a similar situation about 2 years ago... turns out the kid wasnt mine =/ but im still cool with the mother... well sort of, and she still dont know who the kid's father is.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Just FYI. By being involved and being part of the child-bearing process, if it turns out the kid isn't yours, you back away from the situation, and she takes it to court to try and get child support from you, there's a chance she'll win and you'll start having to send out checks. Just because you did got involved. Kinda depends on the court system there. Course that depends on if she would even take it to court.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Just FYI. By being involved and being part of the child-bearing process, if it turns out the kid isn't yours, you back away from the situation, and she takes it to court to try and get child support from you, there's a chance she'll win and you'll start having to send out checks. Just because you did got involved. Kinda depends on the court system there. Course that depends on if she would even take it to court.

I know there's some truth to this. Idk what "being involved" entails, but I won't even be in the room when she gives birth. I have nothing to do with the girl. We don't even talk directly to one another (although she tries), but our mothers communicate for us. If the kid isn't mine, like hell I'll pay child support, regardless of what any court says.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
If the kid is yours....make sure he's as good at Pokemon as his father is XD.

In all seriousness, good luck either way.

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't even know why you are getting involved at all. Even being at the hospital.

D

Deleted member 36435

And why's that? A nigga can't be present for his son's birth? Assuming he isn't mine after all, being there won't hurt anything.
You never know. I'm pretty sure you being there can be used as evidence for you accepting the child as yours.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You never know. I'm pretty sure you being there can be used as evidence for you accepting the child as yours.

I doubt it as I've already refused to sign anything or claim him until I get a paternity test done. Which is why I don't like that she's giving him my last nam smh.

But as I said before (or rather, implied) I will quite literally go to prison before I pay so much as a penny for a child that isn't mine.

HammerSpace

Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt it as I've already refused to sign anything or claim him until I get a paternity test done. Which is why I don't like that she's giving him my last nam smh.

But as I said before (or rather, implied) I will quite literally go to prison before I pay so much as a penny for a child that isn't mine.

Given the circumstances, I would be very surprised if any rational judge would make you pay. If you argue that you have had nothing to do with the mother for such a long time, plus the fact that you refused to sign the paperwork, I'm sure the court won't make you pay.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Good luck if its yours. My friends had their baby last december and she's really adorable, i got to be one of the first people to hold her

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm late, but good luck! Hope you like it~

(talking about fatherhood btw, not the baby lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back