• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metrifyx

Wow, good luck! I hope all goes well for you, and that your baby is happy and healthy. :)

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Did you ever tell anybody about this or am I the only one that's in shock?

Please be a good, loving father. We don't need more kids with terrible families who grow up to be depressed lunatics who drain life and resources from society.

That is all :)

Yeah, I did a few months ago lol.

Don't worry. If he's mine....I'll do what I've gotta do.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Wait are you not sure that he's yours? Is it a boy? If you don't know, are you getting a paternity test done?

It's a boy. Not sure if he's mine (the mother has a questionable history), especially considering she didn't tell me she was pregnant until she was about 6 months. And yes, I will be getting a test done ASAP.

Here's hoping Rice gives me that scholarship. I sure as hell need it now lol

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Did you get into Rice? I'm sure if you can say you're a father (and you're African American, right?), they'll be throwing money at your feet.

I got my transfer application sent in on time. I told them both of those things, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that paired with my 3.8 GPA will set me up.

KingdomHearts530

Good Luck dude I'm sure you'll be fine. Weather or not he's yours and your still with his mom try to be there for him. Because I know it's pretty loney growing up without a dad.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Good Luck dude I'm sure you'll be fine. Weather or not he's yours and your still with his mom try to be there for him. Because I know it's pretty loney growing up without a dad.

Hell nah I'm not with his mom. Broke up with her months before she even told menshe was pregnant. But if he ain't mine....eh, I'm not making any promises on sticking around. She knows who she's slept with other than me, she can find his dad.

HammerSpace

Website
www.youtube.com
Hell nah I'm not with his mom. Broke up with her months before she even told menshe was pregnant. But if he ain't mine....eh, I'm not making any promises on sticking around. She knows who she's slept with other than me, she can find his dad.

I would agree. If it is yours, be the best father you can. If it isn't yours and you have no connections to the mother, get the hell outta there. Same thing happened to my cousin, but he chose to raise the baby instead.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I agree. If it's not your child, you don't owe her anything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No matter what the outcome, I wish you the best.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I know we havnt always seen eye to eye, but damn bruh my age & having a kid?! I wish the best for you bruh. Same thing happened to my cousin, who is a few years older than me.

If you find out it really isnt yours tell her "that baby don't look like me!"

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Thats right man, don't be sucker and let her use you if she is. You should get a DNA test and see if the child is yours. Having a child will change your whole life completely.If he is your good luck, be a good daddy raise him to be a good man. Also what are you going name him if he's yours????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back