• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Father problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Okay just other a year ago my father and I had this big fight and didn't talk for a veary long time. After a few months we started talking a little bit on the net. And after time past we talked more and more. Latly we have been talking everytime we have been on. Now heres the problem. I am on the net right now to my cuz and I find out that he had broken up with his long time partner and moved to Sydney(which is a different state to me) and this apparntly happened a few months ago.

I dont see why I am telling everyone about this but right at this moment I feel really upset and I just need someone to talk to. Everyone here is asleep. My dad is coming down tommorrow to see my pop and Aunt and he offered to spend Saturday with me. But I still thought he lived to Melbourne. Now I cant contact him untill he is finished here. Someone help me if u could understand anything I just babbled on about.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well my guess is that he has slight problem with trust, or he felt that he didn't want you to feel sorry for him. You may want to talk to him about the situation when he does come down. The best thing for a relationship is to talk it out and figure out each others thoughts about what is going out.

Rix

:)
Awards
All I have to say is that if it bothers you that he didn't tell you about it earlier, you should just talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel about it!

<3

Call me Love, love.
Lol, That is excactly what my mum said. And I hope I can go up and see him soon because its my birthday next monday and I want to see him for it.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Lol, That is excactly what my mum said. And I hope I can go up and see him soon because its my birthday next monday and I want to see him for it.

Well, a happy early birthday to you.

Honestly, just tell him how you feel. If you don't, you'll end up like me, in an endless state of hatred toward my father.

D

Deleted member 35867

Well, a happy early birthday to you.

Honestly, just tell him how you feel. If you don't, you'll end up like me, in an endless state of hatred toward my father.

Reminds me of this young lad.

roy-mustang-vs-edward-elric_imagenGrande.jpg

D:

Anyway, basically just tell him how you feel, like Rix said.

And yes, happy early birthday to you. Mine is on Saturday. ;D

<3

Call me Love, love.
Thanx for the advice and happy birthdays.

Happy early birthday to u to keybladeofsteel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back