• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate/Stay night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
has anyone else watched this great anime?

ok basicly the story is, every few years theres a holy grail war, where 7 (though there was once an exception, in the 3rd holy grail war an 8th was accidently summoned) magicians and their servants (they get a servant each, these servants were people of heroic status back when they were alive and continue to be so after death ) based on class's (archer, assassin, beserker, sabre, rider, caster, lancer are the ones for this holy grail war)

the main charachter of this story shiro, a person who has no idea about whats going on at first in anyway gets sabre (one of the strongest class's) and so while at first hesistant to have any part in this, eventually decides to do his best (the goal is to kill all the other servants except your own, though some twisted masters take to wanting to kill other masters)

FSN.jpg

http://www.mahou.org/Projects/Fatestaynight/

Murasame

I've seen this show, i just finished watching episode 22, the whole date thing was pretty funny i was like "awwww"
anyways, i think Archer and Saber are really cool
and i loved the fight between Saber and Assasin
also, Archer's bow and unlimited blade works noble phantasms are really strong
to bad we only got to see it once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back