• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of The 14th..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I dont kno if this has been mentioned in the past....But

What do you think the Fate of Org.XIII(XIV) 14th memeber was..
Perhaps she was like Axel and started 2 betray the Org.
but in her case maybe she was Executed(sp?) or ex-communicated(as in most secret oginizations)

If anyone has info or feedbacC on this id Luv 2 hear it :D

D

Divine Light

you never know with nomura he might suprise us and make a totally new character. even though Aqua is new i mean like never talked about or seen. but probably not it will probably end up being Aqua

Darkassassin21

Ppl hve been saying its Aqua or Kairi

Obviously its not kairi becausae she was on Destiny Islands when all of this happened

It could be Aqua because she was infiltrating the Oragnization and get some info on Xehanort. Or she could be in the Organization because she has to tell Roxas something from the past.

XIII's follower

Well, we know that has a hand in Roxas' leaving so, I have a few theories on that:

I mean, OXIII's plan was to have a keyblade bearer defeat heartless, so they could make Kingdom Hearts. So, maybe, the Org. is summoning the heartless that Roxas fights in 358/2 days. Then, somehow, no. XIV finds out that the Org. is stringing Roxas along and tells him. Then, one of three things happens: she disappears before the rest of OXIII finds out, the rest of the OXIII finds out what she's done and either turns her into a Dusk or kills her. This all doesn't includes that she may just be a mole for someone else, but anyway that's what I think

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well XIV said she saw Roxas before, it could be Aqua, OR she could've been talking about Sora, idk. Just throwinng that out there

outcast

the chance is highly possible, as seen in KHFM+, as that she does not appear in KHII. And most of all, the 14th member is highly not Aqua. As of the scene in KHFM+, Xemnas visits Aqua's old armor. I believe the scene is between the 1000 Heartless battle and the Final Battle between Xemnas. But there are many chances and loopholes around this discussion. We may believe it's Aqua, or Namine. But it could be a new character that has a connection to Sora, Roxas, or maybe someone else, maybe Riku?

Anyways, I don't think it's Aqua or anyone seen in the other KH games. I think we'll definitely find out in 358/2 Days. Can't wait.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Going by the info given so far, it'd be quite impossible for Aqua to have a nobody. I think XIVth was slaughtered. Like what Axel did to Vexen in CoM.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
could be that she was doing a mission, but something happened, like she found out what the orginization was going to do and she found out and tryed to stop the plan and then she was then thought to be a traiter. so she became a target for the Org, but she told Roxas stuff, like maybe a new power or a secret... then died, i know this sounds stupid, but i just thought as i wrote... lol

fallen soul

i don't have much knowledge on the 14th member, wihch i find annoying but what i did think about when playing KHII recently was that the dancers have no actual Org member representing them, so i have reason to beleive Miss 14 might be the organisation member version of the dancer. its only a theory but run with it! Run away as fast as you can and don't come back. But yeah if the 14th member is a dancer, i would watch out , becasue the battle will be purely physical in nature with that freaky unblockable attack coming into play (i use magic to stop it)

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

it'd b funni if she got jumped by org.XIII
like they found out what she was doin and Xemnas was like..."aww Hell naw..Lets go bust a Cap in that Bi***!" and roxas is like "that Bi*** owe mi Money!!!"

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

i don't have much knowledge on the 14th member, wihch i find annoying but what i did think about when playing KHII recently was that the dancers have no actual Org member representing them, so i have reason to beleive Miss 14 might be the organisation member version of the dancer. its only a theory but run with it! Run away as fast as you can and don't come back. But yeah if the 14th member is a dancer, i would watch out , becasue the battle will be purely physical in nature with that freaky unblockable attack coming into play (i use magic to stop it)

Thats a good possibility..I nvr thought of it Like that b4..Good job mi man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back