• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of disney worlds in KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eriqafrint

I posted threads awhile ago asking questions about heartless but here is a question that has been on me for a long time:
during KH1 and before, worlds lost like the lion king, bambi, hunchback of notre dame Etc. What happened to the inhabitants? We have lots of our favorite characters and what always bugged me is the possibility that our favorite characters such as Quasimodo, rafiki, nala, timone, pumbaa etc becoming heartless. even though by the end everything is fixed with the door of darkness closed, our favorite disney characters becoming basically demons is undoubtedly the darkest part of kingdom hearts outside of the various other dark parts such as human experimentation in KH2. Does KH ever go into detail their fate? is there a possibility they did not become heartless?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If your world gets wrecked by the Heartless, one of three things can happen to you: you get destroyed along with everything else and become a Heartless, get destroyed and turn into a Summon Gem instead, or survive to get flung off into another world.

Of course, no matter what actually happened to any of these guys, shutting the door at the end of KH1 returned them all to their original worlds.

Venx

during KH1 and before, worlds lost like the lion king

KH1 said that the world was lost, but Nala said in KH2 that Simba was gone and they lived with Scar for a long time until Sora arrives. I don't think the world just stopped and continued when Sora closed the door, at the end of te day the summons were simple gamemechanics. Don't think to much about all these worlds.

eriqafrint

KH1 said that the world was lost, but Nala said in KH2 that Simba was gone and they lived with Scar for a long time until Sora arrives. I don't think the world just stopped and continued when Sora closed the door, at the end of te day the summons were simple gamemechanics. Don't think to much about all these worlds.

Its still apart of the story regardless if it is just a game mechanic

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Except they did. Time stopped for all of those worlds that were lost. The inhabitants that didn't get thrown into other worlds, become heartless, or become summon gems would go into stasis in the world until it was revived.

Time started once Sora closed the Door to Darkness and freed them from their prison.

Venx

Except they did. Time stopped for all of those worlds that were lost. The inhabitants that didn't get thrown into other worlds, become heartless, or become summon gems would go into stasis in the world until it was revived.

Time started once Sora closed the Door to Darkness and freed them from their prison.

Not really sure if Simba was an adult for a year before he came back, but Mushu makes sense as a guardian and Bambi & Dumbo never got worlds, so you're probably right.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Not really sure if Simba was an adult for a year before he came back, but Mushu makes sense as a guardian and Bambi & Dumbo never got worlds, so you're probably right.

She's exactly right. Nomura confirmed that time stops for people when their worlds fall to Darkness. Why do you think nobody on Destiny Islands knew about what really happened the night of the storm?

Venx

She's exactly right. Nomura confirmed that time stops for people when their worlds fall to Darkness. Why do you think nobody on Destiny Islands knew about what really happened the night of the storm?

I thought the guy in travers town who looked exactly like Tidus, just trolled me when he told ME that his world disappeared. After 10 years I figured out that he's not my island Tidus. I think this NPC confused me to much.

AurisFlown

Awards
We also have Information about how the Resident's of Destiny Island, After their world was brought back, They only remember that Riku Disappeared on the night of the storm. Only after Sora wakes up, Do they remember about him and then is changed to Both Disappeared on the night of the storm.

So basically as Master Spockanort has said, Time Stop's when the world is thrown into Darkness or lost.
If someone becomes a Heartless or is thrown from their world, They just Disappear.

If Someone has a Strong Heart (if I remember Correctly) and they are on their world when it becomes lost, instead of being stuck in time, they become a Summon Gem.

If a world is brought back from the darkness or is un-lost, Time will Start right where it stopped and will continue like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back