• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Re: Fate of A Hero

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :3

d'awwwwwwwww's that was cute <3

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥

i love it♥♥

lowl xD

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 62

------

Day 63

----

Day 64

------

Day 65

------

Day 66

"When do you think Superior will tell us our next test?" Akira asked quietly as she and Axel walked down the hallway. Axel shrugged.

"I don't know, sunshine," He said. Axel sighed. "It's hard to tell."

------------

Day 67

--------

Day 68

---------

Day 69

BAM! BAM! BAM! SLAM! The door slammed open, and the lights flipped on.

Akira awoke with a jolt, eyes wide. The sheets on her fell, and her wild hair tangled in front of her face. In a drowsy tone, she shouted, "SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA! IT WAS MOMO ALL ALONG!!!!!"

Roxas awoke as well. "GIRLS HAVE BIG FEET!" Akira glared at him. "Um....well...not all of them! Yours are actually pretty small and cute, I mean, feet can't be cute but- I'M SORRY!" Roxas shielded himself from her. Akira smirked.

"MMmmmm...Roxy...." Akira and Roxas turned their heads to Axel's bunk, where her was awaking as well, snuggling a pillow as he sat up. He opened his eyes and looked at them, staring with what the- (O_O)looks, then threw his pillow. "Uh-This isn't what it looks like."

"Ehem."

All three turned to the door.

Xane, in her coat all wrinkled and just thrown on, changed her serious face onto a confused one.

"Sugarmomofeetroxy-what?" She asked, laughing. All three blushed and did different gestures, scratching their heads and arms, or looking away.

"Um, what is it, Xane?" Akira asked, her voice strained as she scratched her head. Xane leaned against the door's frame.

"I know what our next test is." She said nonchalantly, checking her nails. Akira looked at the boys, then back at Xane.

"Um, can't this-wait?" She asked, covering her upper body. Xane sighed.

"Sure. Just thought you would like to know where we're going." Xane turned to leave, slowing her steps.

Akira sighed. "Give me ten minutes."

Xane smiled. "I'll see ya at the meeting room!" She ran off, slamming the door behind her. They all cringed. Akira slumped down on her bed, holding her head, groaning.

Roxas looked at Axel. "Where you...dreaming about me?!"

Axel blushed. "Um....GOTTA PEE!" He rushed to the restroom with a whisking sound, leaving Roxas laughing.

Traskix

OMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!!!!!!!!

THAT HAS TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

I LOVE IT!!

Aria

braver by the minute

*facepalms at Axel* lowl

sugar honey ice tea!!!!!!!!!!

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 69
Right

"Are you really gonna go?" Roxas asked, yawning. He stretched and scratched his head. "It's six a.m!"

"I guess. Wouldn't you wanna know what other 'life threatening' tests I'm gonna get into?" Akira challenged, hands on hips. She was still in her sleeping clothes, all wrinkled and slept in. Her hair was a mess, and she held her coat and brush, both hair and tooth. Roxas shrugged and slumped back into his sheets.

"Axel! Hurry up man!" She shouted, knocking on the door. Axel sulkingly came out of the bathroom, his face red as crimson. Akira giggled.

"Aw, Ax," She said, hugging him, "We all now it was just a-ehem-misunderstanding."

He smacked his forehead as she and Roxas began to giggle loudly, their attempts to hold their laughs inside failed. "Sorry Axel, you're timing was just impecable." Akira glided into the restroom, patting Axel in the back. Axel looked at Roxas. Roxas smiled akwardly.

"Don't worry. I won't -ehem- say."

Axel blushed and walked away from the room in embarassment.

-------

"Geez, where is she?"

Xane impatiently tapped her fingers on her crossed arms, then flipped her hair. She was late. VERY late.

"Who you waiting for, huh?"

Xane turned to see the savage nymph in the same position Xane had been in a few minutes ago. A sly look crossed her face.

"Did Roxas finally give you the time of day?" She asked. Xane growled.

"Go away, Nymph!" She shouted. Larxene laughed.

"No really. Who you waiting for?" She asked sincerely. Xane sighed in exasperation.

"Someone alright?" She said, annoyed. Larxene smiled again.

"Is it the little princess punk?"

Xane stayed silent.

"Do ho ho ho," She laughed, ''I thought you were joking about 'working together'." Larxene neared Akira's face. "How's that working for you, doll?"

"Hey, Xane?"

Akira walked into the room, head up looking for the blonde. Larxene grinned.

"I guess I have to leave," Larxene said sarcastically, dissapearing into a dark portal. Akira caught sight of Xane and smiled.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late, we had a little...mishap." Akira smiled warmly, her light eminating-

Wait. Her light was weak. Xane could feel it. It wasn't as strong as it was a few days ago. The usual bright and disgustingly happy aura that surrounded Akira was lacking it's luster. This could be used to her advantage....

"Xaaaaneee?" Akira asked, waving her hand in front of her face. Xane snapped out of her thoughts, then grinned.

"Oh, yes." Xane leaned on the wall. "We're going on a mission."

Akira cocked her head to the side, her long hair in movement with her head. "When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Where to?"

Xane smiled. "That's the big suprise."

Traskix

*FACEPALM* haha Ooooooh i cant wait for the super secret suprising mission!

Aria

braver by the minute

Xane's going to do something at the mission. I can feel it :p

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It looks like something unlucky is about to happen. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back