• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Re: Fate of A Hero

so Xane hasn't really changed >.<

that backstabbing b!tch

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Xane is seriously getting on my nerves. :mad:

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 61
Examinations
Part 3

"Good morning, girls. Today is a very nice day to start-" Xemnas paused, grinning at the other organization members,"Examinations."

Roxas gulped. Axel fidgeted in his seat.

"It's simple. Survive my three tests, you get to stay. You fail- you go."

Akira and Xane flinched as he brusquely stated 'go'.

"Your first test is double mission on the virtual grounds we have set for you. Usually, it'd be work together for survival, but here: Everything goes. So if it's every m- I mean, girl- for herself, then so be it.

"You have ten minutes to choose your weapon of choice. After that, if you are not on the field, you will be forced there. Once again: Everything goes. No help from any outside source, for example a member or an outside ally. Dresspheres and limit breaks are allowed. One limit break only. Any questions?"

Xane shook her head. Akira stayed still, mouth open, trying to get all that. Xane elbowed her, and Akira coughed, shaking her head as well. Xemnas smiled.

"Alright. Off you go."

All the members dissapeared one by one. Axel shook his head in dissaproval seconds before he poofed off. Roxas gave her a pleading look. Akira forced a reassuring smile at him. Hesitantly, he left the room.

Xane and Akira stayed still. Xane looked at Akira, smiling, but her smile faded.

"Hey...you okay?"

Akira shut her eyes, balling her fists. She nodded slowly.

"Your not sure about this." Xane added, sounding more like a statement than a question. Akira gave a small forced smile.

"Sometimes I really wish you couldn't read my mind." Akira said quietly, putting on her hood. Xane shrugged.

"I could block you out, but hey, where's the fun in that?" She said sarcastically. She put her hand on Akira's shoulder.

"We'll do fine. Um, trust me, I guess." Akira sensed Xane had never really tried to comfort anyone, EVER. Akira turned to the door.

"C'mon. You need to show me where the field is." Akira said, then turned away from her. Xane grinned wickidly.

-------

"She can't do this, she's too weak." Roxas mumbled, pacing back and forth. Axel sighed.

"Aw c'mon, Roxas...Give her a break! She's been getting better! Only the memory, is all...but she's a great fighter. And hey, didn't you pass?"

Roxas sighed, nodding.

"Well? You kinda trained her. She's got this." Axel smiled. "And I kinda trained her too. So she's got my mad skills!"

Roxas chuckled lightly, but then stopped.

"Oh....I think I know where you're getting at. Did they...?" Axel waited. Roxas didn't answer. "No. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no."

Roxas nodded.

"I'm Akira's assigned challenger."

------

(kaii guys, one more part and the examinations begin OFFICIALLY.)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

Oh Akira has made skittttttlez lol

and *gaspnes* Roxas vs. Akira! *faints*

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

That's definitely a good cliffhanger. o.o;;

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 61
Examinations
Part 4

Akira and Xane stood at the giant double doors, the anticipation growing.

"You ready?" Xane whispered uncertainly. Akira stayed still, then nodded slowly. She gripped her keyblade tighter.

''Please say something," Xane pleaded, annoyed, "Your silence BURNS MY EARS!"

Akira grinned. "Get over it blondie."

Xane smiled. "See! There's the spoiled brat I know and make fun of! Now c'mon. It's starting."

As soon as she finished, the two doors opened ominously. Akira and Xane looked up at the brightness, squinting to adjust their vision. From all around them, Saix's voice began:

"Ladies, step forward."

Akira and Xane gave eachother a nod and stepped into the room. The doors shut quickly behind them.

"Your first task. Collect exactly 358 hearts-"

"That's easy," Xane grumbled.

"In ten minutes."

Akira and Xane's mouths dropped open. 358!?

"All have to be pure. And your assigned world is-"

The room around them swirled. The wind began to disintegrate, and sand fell on the floor. It was hot....very hot. It was- a desert.

"Agrabah."

Xane and Akira put down their hoods, and a trickle of sweat fell down Akira's cheek.

"Alright, begin."

For a few moments, everything was still.

"What are we waiting for?" Xane shouted angrily.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Blasts of sand from burst from the ground all around them, blinding them. Everything was hazy. Akira and Xane fell back as something shot up from the sand before them.

"What the f-"

Hundreds of heartless surrounded them as the two girls standing back to back stared in awe.

"This is gonna take a while." Akira squeaked.

Aria

braver by the minute

358 heartless!

I had to mention it :3

i cant wait until your next chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back