• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Woot! Done :D

Day 50
WHAT?

Akira took her hand back, stepping backwards.

"What do you mean my 'soul-gaurdian'? You can't guard a soul!" She hysterically cried. Roxas nodded in agreement. Kenji laughed. It sounded so pure.

"Seems you never really did know about this. A soul-gaurdian is kind of like a mixture of a gaurdian and your other half." He replied. Akira blinked.

"Ok, how do I say this," He sighed. Kenji took Akira's hands into his.

"Akira, I'm your sould gaurdian. I took an oath to protect you. I'm your soulmate." He said sweetly, nearing Akira's face. Akira's eyes widened.

"HER WHAT?" Roxas shouted angrily, pulling Akira away from him. Kenji scowled.

"Why can't you just leave her alone?!" Kenji challenged Roxas. Roxas fumed.

"Why cant you!? You think you can just barge in and scare the heartless out of her!?" Roxas retaliated.

Akira stepped away from the two guys fighting over her space blankly, their two voices fuzzing out, going away slowly.

Soul...mate?

------

"The court agreed already. She's been assigned to her guardian."

I know you didn't like Kenji and Akira's pairing...

....Kenji....

-----

"Kenji..." Akira whispered blankly. He was...her soulmate?

The two boys' voices were coming back. Louder this time.

"YOU KNOW WHAT BLONDIE-"

"HEY YOU'RE BLONDE TOO!"

"ENOUGH!" Akira shouted. The two guys were about to draw weapons! She sighed.

"Roxas, we need to finish our job." She said. Roxas pouted angrily and came to stand beside her.

"Er-Kenji," Akira hesitated, "I don't know what you are...but we have to go."

Akira took Roxas's hand, and started to walk away, into the town by the boardwalk. Roxas's grip was tight in anger, so Akira singed him slightly.

"Relax," Akira whispered furiously while they were still in hearing distance. He breathed out heavily, and nodded. They broke free of their grasp.

Akira looked back at Kenji, staring at Roxas angrily, then at Akira. He smiled sheepishly. Akira blushed nervously, then turned back away.

As they reached the entry of the small town, Roxas stopped Akira, grabbing her wrist.

"Wait," Roxas said. Akira turned around confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. Roxas shuffled his feet uncomfortably.

"Back there...do you really believe...he's your soulmate?" Roxas slowly replied, his big blue eyes uncertain. Akira blushed.

"I'm not sure...I'm not even sure of half of what happened back there." She responded, rubbing her elbow. Roxas frowned. Akira tried to acess what was going on in his head....so many thoughts...

Was he...insecure? Or jealous?

"Roxas, are you okay?" She questioned. Roxas nodded, then went ahead of her. She stayed.

"You coming?" He asked in a bored tone. As he turned, Akira ran to him...and kissed him on the cheek.

"Split up," She quickly said, straightening her skirt. She ran off, blushing and smiling. Roxas stood there, frozen. He put his hand on his cheek.

"Wierdest. World. Ever." He whispered.

Bellaisima358

Hurah I have written!
lol

Day 50
Suprise Status

"Low heartless activity, encountered four. High item storage. Name: Nayo." Akira drilled. They stood before Saix and Xemnas in the meeting room, back in their black uniforms.

"Anything out of the ordinary?" Xemnas asked. Akira bit her lip.

"Er, not really," She replied. She looked over at Roxas. He shook his head in agreement.

"Alright then," Xemnas responded, "Would you mind joining us in Vexen's lab tomorrow?"

Akira nodded. What choice did she have? They hadn't killed her...yet.

"Ok. Akira, go." Saix ordered. Roxas and Akira turned on their heels-

"Except you, Roxas." Saix added. Roxas shut his eyes and cursed. Akira gave him an apologetic smile, then walked out of the room.

Roxas turned and looked up.

"We have a job for you." Saix boomed. Suddenly, Zexion appeared in his chair, arms crossed. He smiled.

Roxas furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

------

"Hey there babe," Axel exuberantly greeted, smiling.

"Hi," Akira quietly responded. Axel and Akira began walking together.

"Where ya heading?" Axel asked. Akira shrugged.

"I dunno," She replied. Axel perked up a bit more.

"Hey, where's Roxas!? We need some ice cream today!" He shouted. Akira giggled then sighed.

"He got held back in the meeting room." She responded skeptically. Axel stopped.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm not sure..." Akira responded, trailing off. She turned to Axel smiling.

"I'll get the ice cream today. You can bring Roxas to the clock tower, and I'll wait for you guys there!" She beamed. Axel laughed.

"Alright, sunshine," He said, patting her head, "See ya there."

Akira dissapeared into a dark portal.

-----

"What kind of job?" Roxas asked uncertainly. Xemnas and Zexion grinned.

"We'll tell you tomorrow at Akira's third test screening. I expect you to be there." Xemnas replied. Roxas nodded, and turned to leave.

"Oh and Roxas-"

Roxas's head turned to see Zexion.

"Know your priorities." He said simply, crossing his legs.

Aria

braver by the minute

oh no Roxas D: they better not hurt him lol.

Bellaisima358

Day 51
Play

"Good morning, Princess Peach," Xane snickered as Akira walked into the lounge, chewing on a peach. She growled.

"Ro aray rane," Akira mumbled, peach in her mouth. Xane rolled her eyes.

"Put a crown in it, will ya?" She spit back. Akira bit her lip, crushing the peach in her hands.

"So what is Roxas up to tonight?" Xane asked sadistically. Akira gagged on her peach. Xane laughed.

"Tell him if-"

"You know what? He can't. He's spending the day with me." Akira lied. Xane grinned.

"Like I care." She replied, turning to leave, boredom coming. Then, Akira thought of a great comeback.

"You're just mad 'cause we sleep in the same room." She grumbled slyly. Xane stopped.

"Whatever." She said through her grinded teeth. Akira giggled and headed to Vexen's lab.

-------

"Alright, let's get this over with," Akira sighed, sitting on the now familiar lab table. At the time, only Xemnas and Vexen were in the room.

-----

"Same as last time, anything that's on your mind will be shown to the screen over there," Vexen drilled. Akira nodded, the chords on her temples moving with her head. She closed her eyes, then started to slip, like before.

--------

"I'm here," Roxas said, coming out of a portal. "Sorry I'm late."

Xemnas shook his head in dissaproval. Vexen rolled his eyes as he began to crank up the machine.

Zexion entered the room silently, and the room hushed.

"Are you ready to watch?" Zexion asked Roxas. Roxas kept his head down and nodded.

"What exactly am I gonna watch?" Roxas asked uncertainly. Zexion smiled slightly.

"Enjoy," Xemnas whispered.

Vexen typed furiously in his computer, grinnin wickedly. Roxas was starting to get frantic.

"Relax Roxas," Zexion responded, "It's part of your job."

He looked over at the lab table, Akira laying there, asleep, millions of chords connected to her. He sighed.

------

Roxas.

Why am I thinking of Roxas?

------

Images flickered in the screen. All of Akira and Roxas. Roxas and Akira on the clocktower, eating ice cream. Roxas and Akira on missions together.

And Roxas and Akira holding hands. Akira kissing Roxas on the cheek. Vice versa....

Akira and Roxas, over and over-

-----

Roxas rubbed his elbow uncomfortably. The images stopped. Vexen walked over to Akira, then felt her forehead. He looked at Xemnas.

"Yup, she'll be out for a while." Vexen said. Roxas furrowed his brows.

"Why-"

"Roxas, we have a propostition for you." Zexion said. Roxas looked at Akira, then at Zexion.

"I'm...listening?" He responded.

"You and Akira have quite a bond..." Zexion thoughtfully added. Roxas blushed.

"I-"

"And you seem to care for her a lot," He kept on going. Roxas turned red. He stayed silent.

"Which is why we're coming to this. Roxas, we need you to play with Akira's affection to keep her in line."

Roxas looked up swiftly to Zexion. "What do you mean-"

"You care about Akira, don't you? Don't you want to keep her safe? Keep her alive?" Zexion waltzed around Roxas. Roxas shuffled his feet.

"I can't feel....I have no heart." He mumbled ruefully. Zexion stopped behind him.

"But...you can pretend, can't you?" He replied.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

"You're just mad 'cause we sleep in the same room."
Oh no she didnt! i love that part

OMG! This chapter for some reason, i like, cuz it made Roxas blush, hehe :p

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Cute chapter lol
I gained some giggles from this.

Bellaisima358

short but i just had to.

Day 51
A Game

"You can pretend, can't you?" Zexion asked. Roxas pressed his lips together.

"Of course, should you wish to not comply," Zexion continued, "Akira can leave again. And when she does, you'll have a new little friend. One WITHOUT a heart."

Roxas turned away.

"Think of it this way. You can pretend to have a heart, as practice to when you will have one. Thanks to Akira, of course."

Roxas stayed silent.

"Its her. Or a heart." Xemnas growled. Roxas grinded his teeth together.

"Will she get hurt?" He asked. Zexion bit his lip.

"Er...no, of course not." Xemnas replied.

"Why? Why me?" He asked. Roxas turned.

"Who else would Akira easily fall for?" Zexion retaliated. Roxas looked at Akira longingly. Then it struck everyone in the room.

"Oh no..." Zexion began to laugh, "You've already fallen for her, haven't you?"

Roxas kept his gaze on Akira, deep in sleep. Zexion's lifeless laugh stung.

"A nobody who thinks he can feel," He continued, "What a joke."

"Is this just a game to you?! Akira is the pawn and I'm the one to move her in the 'right' direction?!" Roxas shouted angrily, turning to Xemnas and Zexion.

"If you see it that way..." Zexion responded, shrugging. He grinned.

"You'll have her all to yourself after this is over and done with...all you need to do is accept...." Zexion cooed in Roxas's ear.

Akira...his? He'd never thought of it like that. And...she'll be safe. Wouldn't she?

"She's waking up," Vexen said, breaking the tension. Roxas had to make his mind up, now.

Xemnas sighed. Zexion frowned, crossing his arms. They turned to tend to Akira-

"I'll do it." Roxas replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back