• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fatal Frame Hitting Wii in 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
FatalFrameWiiMake.jpg

Picture this – Nintendo’s Japanese press website was recently updated with some new goodies including first images from what appears to be a Fatal Frame “Wii-make”. Yep, the equally sultry and sadistic sisters Mio and Mayu Amakura from Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly are featured in these images from the upcoming title headed to Nintendo’s family-friendly turned frightened console sometime in 2011. So, it appears that this is a rehash of that game as opposed to a completely new entry in the series, but we’ll just have to wait for official word to be sure.

That’s all we know for now, but as soon as we can shed some light on the details, we will.

Fatal Frame Hitting Wii in 2011 News | Video Game Event News, Latest Trailers | GameTrailers.com

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love watching people walkthroughs, I don't think I can handle playing it on my own for it is kind of scary :) lol I had nightmares about Fatal Frame 2, and I ended up scared of the dark for a week. Then I went and watch it some more afterwards. Yeah I think that would be pretty awesome game if they make a new one or even a remake. I might even get it if its true :)

But I what I would like to know is when you've played it how did you handle not freaking out during some parts of the game? I would like to play it but don't think I would make it for more then a minute before shutting it off. Lol :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I thought a new Fatal Frame game would be for the DSi or the 3DS or PS3 with the PS Eye. Guess i was WAY off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back