• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fat Kids Vs Emo kids Battle of the century

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
nega sora said:
Who would win in this battle my money goes on the fat kids!

I am so offended;.; nah just playin, but still it could have offended someone else. You shouldn't have done that XD

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Yes, this is offending to some. However, considering it's in Nonsense, I do not think nega sora was trying to offend anyone.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Honestly, the Fat Kids. The Emo's would cut themselves, and the big banner stating "Perfect Victory!" would randomly be shown.

D

Deleted member 5341

I'm offended!! I'm self concious about being fat....!!!.......
Ha jk, I'm a 4'9" Asian shrimp XD

Aw, that's kinda meeen....but I put my money on the chubby kids : ]

Xodyc

....er...this is possibly offensive to some. not me though, but it could be to some...
the point of this thread is what now?

Zaraki

my god you idiots its the nonsense section. i dont need a reason and i've already said before im not trying to offend anybody. so quit being babies about it. sheesh

anyways it raining outside so icant do anything. so in other words im bored i just wanted to see what you guys would say. sooooo no more boo hoo im so offended at this BS post about the topic or dont post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back