• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fastest way to complete my 9/10 requirement for summer outfit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JepMZ

I go by Jep from the Ursus faction. Level 28

I can't read any japanese at all. I been participating the raids like crazy for the past 3 days just to attempt to unlock the beach costume. I'm guessing, I just need to be in a battle where the boss gets defeated 10 times. I had very bad luck. I been sticking with the same team who loses most of the time.

My deadline to get the costume is 8/29 at 12:59. That leaves me with six hours left but I get work soon. I may have only an hour's time avalable at work to finish this up. And that's around an hour or two before the deadline.

Do you have any suggestions as what should I do? Is it possibe to leave the full group and hope to find another big group or something? My level is low so it would take me about 207 ethers to defeat the monster by itself if it was level 3 if my maxmum damage is 163220

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Is the deadline 29 August? I thought it was 28 August, right? Though I believe it was a typo error as you said "6 hours left".

Well, with this little time... your best bet really is to be online during the next 6 hours and hit every Raid Boss that appears at least once. I'm sorry to say that leaving your current party in hopes to get into an active party won't help at all, because you will only be placed in another party on Monday. It would already have been way too late for the outfit.

And FYI, losing or winning the boss doesn't make a difference for this kind of mission. The only requirements that you need to fulfil are that 1) you have hit the RB at least once, and 2) the RB is defeated before escaping.

JepMZ

ALright.... I'm so lame, I brought a laptop to work just to go to starbucks for this! Man, theyre freaking killing me here. The opposing team were active for three battles. I'll just hope. I'll come back in two hours.

*edit*
woohoo! So fortunate to get it! And yeah, I meant to say the 28th. I think my area is the last in the world to finish its day. My laptop just died too right after I accepted. I think the outfit had no deadline to take from the gift box, so i probably didn't need to rush that part

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back