• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fastest Proud Time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteHawk

I beat Proud mode yester day with about 21:45 with all worlds completed and all drive forms.

Is that good? and whats ur fastest time?

xeanhort's ghost

that is better than my time i'm playing proud mode now and am already passed your time and haven't even gone to every world for the second time.

hayato180

Hey on Proud mode u need to beat all the worlds completly to get the secret ending right or more

Vin

Bronze Member
im still working on it im at 145 min. i already beatin 2 worlds

NiteHawk

JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
my best is 28 hours and you had to use cheats or something if you beat it at that time=/

Nope, i didnt use cheats at all, and its quite annoying how ppl assume that when peeps do somethign better thant you, that you automatically assume they cheated.

pwn_teh_noobz

nitehawk, i think jaxems_twilight was talkin about zexion_org_xii's post

mins is bad, 45 hours, o well

ordaXjn

wow nice...i beat it in 25 hours...i did hold the record in my thread, good job on beating me lol...and also if you guys didnt know....there is almost 3 hours of cutscenes in kh2...so skip all them and reduce your time A LOT lol

lSoral

He wasn't talking to you nite -_-

Edit: oops

On standard, I beat the last boss at 27 hours, but I'm not even 100% yet, and im 51 hours.

Now on proud, I skipped every single cut scene, so I'm at halloween town, in only 8 hours! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back