• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fast & Furious: Fast Five

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The series gets a 5th installment that is to be released some time in 2011. It takes place after Tokyo Drift (since the 2009 film took place between 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift) and stars all the titles main characters in the film. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Lucas Black, and Jordana Brewster will reprise their roles in the new movie as the main characters (Fast Five???). It is also said that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will play a role of an officer chasing the main characters.

I love the Fast & Furious series with my favorite being Tokyo Drift. I cant wait to watch this new movie.

Macabre

Gold Member
Tokyo Drift is my favorite as well.
Will watch this as well.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
How many are they planning to make? D:
Seriously, I thought three was enough.

Oh well, I enjoy seeing awesome cars, so why not.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Really? Another one?

Yeah favorites for me from best to worst are: Tokyo Drift, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Fast and the Furious (2009), and Fast and the Furious (original remake).

But I guess since Tokyo Drift is the last part of the story if you are going in chronological order according to the series and after the events of the 2009 film then there might be a little bit more to tell. Tokyo Drift really had nothing much to do with the continuity of the series anyway so that doesnt really matter. They tried to tie it in with a few characters that made appearances in the 2009 film and then Vin Deisel's (or however you spell the name) cameo at the end but that was just about it. Story wise there wasnt much else.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Tyrese? Hell yeah, all the characters back should make a fitting end to the movies but Tyrese is the best!

Although ..The Rock being a cop ...ah well, better than the tooth fairy..

The_Savage_Nymph

Awesome! :D I recently bought the first one on DVD (and watched the 2nd and 3rd on TV), but I haven't seen the 4th one yet ...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It's a working title but I mean if it's gonna have all the main characters from the past ones and add Jordana Brewster's character as a racer in this movie then it would make 5, but since the plot is running from the cops I wonder how they gonna incorporate the main character from Tokyo Drift into it since he's the only main character that wasnt running from the cops at the end of the movie.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I hated Tokyo Drift my favorite was the original, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and Fast and the Furious.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The only thing I dont like is that Fast & Furious and Fast Five both take place before Tokyo Drift so Lucas Black isnt in it. I want a film to have all the main characters from all the films in it. So I'm hoping for a 6th movie that does that. The only good thing is that Han is still alive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back