• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fast and the Furious: Korea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakurablossom07

Underground racing has been held in many countries, such as the U.S. and Japan. In those countries, there are racers that are well-known, not only by racers all over the world, but by government officials. Now, many underground racers has turned their attention towards Seoul, Korea. Racers have brought their best racing cars to either show their cars or to really race with them. Different goups of racers and individuals have been arriving to Korea, wanting to be the most well-known underground racer of Korea. Do you have what it takes to become the number one underground racer in Korea?

Rules
* No Powerplaying or anything related
* No killing off characters unless you get permission from me and/or the character you're killing
* Must post at least once a week
* One paragraph posts is fine. If you want to post more, in details, be my guest
* You can either be in a group or be an individual racer
* Romance is highly encouraged but PG-13
* Cursing or swearing of any sort should by PG-13
* Don't leave anyone out
* Have fun

Template
Name:
Group/Individual: (If you're going to be part of a group, whether you're the leader or not, give me the name of the group)
Appearance:
Car Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Others:

Racers
* Aceflyheight/Josh Hizoki
* Roxas9001/ Ken
* Reckless Chaos/ Syra Tavar aka DK

Places to Race
* Myeong-Dong (a small shopping outlet)
* Seoul (of course ^^)
* North Gate (also has shopping departments)
* South Gate (shopping departments)
* Streets around City Hall
* Han River (They have bridges there...which reminds me of 2 Fast 2 Furious ^^)
I'll add more if I remember more places

PLEASE JOIN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Name: Josh Hizoki

Personality: Josh can sometimes seem to be distant and careless in conversations. He has hardened beliefs about racing and will be on the side of any racer who is against the police. If you can actually keep his attention, he is actually a pretty good guy to talk to even though he can be stubborn. When he's racing, his personality changes somewhat. He becomes completely oblivious to everything around him, even the other racers and even the finish line. He cares more about the race itself than anything else.

Group Name(If you're in one)/Solo: Solo, but has connections with certain groups because of his beliefs about racing.

Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/Fair_One_Of_The_Last_Dusk/Male%20Anime/dude.jpg

Symbol: ImageShack - Hosting :: fmasymbolred2te9.gif

Car: 2005 Mustang GT http://images.motortrend.com/features/performance/112_0505_05z_Tunertest+2005_Roushe_Mustang_GT+Front_Grill_View.jpg

Biography: Josh was born to your regular old middle class family. Josh grew up as what could only be called a regular teenager. Throughout his life, Josh always felt that there was something that was missing from his life, after he turned 16 he found out what it was. When he was about 16 years old, his friends persuaded him to go racing through the streets with them. Josh told them that he would and he did end up racing them. During the race, Josh began to feel the same sensation that he would for the rest of his life. The sensation of truly being alive as he raced through the streets as fast as he dared. The police in the city concentrated more on drinking and having fun at the police station, instead of actually trying to arrest street racers.
At the end of the race, Josh thanked his friends with all of his heart for the race. He couldn't believe how good it felt racing, and he didn't know how to explain that sensation either. He went home that evening and didn't say a word to either of his parents about what he had done. Soon after that, Josh's parents decided to move and Josh went with them. They moved to a new city and Josh found out that he probably wouldn't have much of a chance to race again. The police in this new city arrested every street racer they could find and seemed to actually enjoy ruining the lives of racers.
After Josh found out about how strict the police were, he made a resolve to live the way that he wanted. And if that meant going against the police, he would gladly do it. Racing was how he knew that he was alive, and he wouldn't let that get taken away by anybody. As soon as Josh turned 19, his parents gave him the choice of either living by himself in the city or going with them since they were going to have to move because of his mother's new job. Josh told them that he was old enough and would stay in the city. Later that day, Josh's parents left the city and he sold his old car and used that money plus the money that he had saved up the past few years to buy a brand new Mustang GT. By the end of the day, Josh had already modified the car a little bit and added his custom symbol on the outside of the doors. Since then, Josh has been racing and has formed connections between himself and several groups of racers who share his beliefs.
After he became the top underground racer in the city, Josh heard about the underground races in Korea and he began to wonder about exactly what the racing was like in a place as exotic as Korea.

Theme Song: Still Waiting by Sum 41

Racing Song: Easier to Run by Linkin Park

Quote: "Racing is how we know that we are alive and nobody can take that away from us."

Last edited:

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Name: Ken

Group/Individual: Individual

Appearance: Ken is 5'11 he has dark skin and wears a white T with dark blue jean shorts. He has braids and he wears a platiunum watch.

Car Appearance: http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/camaro.jpg

Personality: Ken is a car and racing fonectic he is a great guy to hang around. He likes to be around women all the time. He is calm and cool.

Bio: Ken first started racing at the age of 18 in his old rusty high school car. When he turned 19 his parents bought him a real car he then raced in other places such as Japan,California,Atlantia,and Detroit. He became champ when he was 20 until he was caught by the cops they took his car and throwed him in jail for 30 days. When his court day came the judge sentenced him to two months house arrest. When he turned 21 his house arrest was done and he got his car back when got back home Ken received a letter in the mail saying that he was invited to a underground race in Korea.

Others: non

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Syra Tavar aka DK

Group/Individual: Individual but he has a connection with Josh Hizoki.

Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/DarkMishima/kof_6_800.jpg

Car Appearance: Mitsubishi Eclipse: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/RedDragon3179/b9048322-2745-4ec0-bcd2-2aca840bd1d.jpg

Personality: Syra is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses himself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He seems to have a sadistic sense of humor at times. He can be just as manipulative as the next person. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of a race. It also seems like he's always one step ahead...

Bio: Coming Soon

Others: Syra is known as DK which means he's the Drift King.

sakurablossom07

((ooc: Welcome guys~!!! After about 2 or 3 more people sign-up then we'll start...and Roxas9001, are you going to be part of a group or an individual driver?? And I need your appearance and personality to be more descriptive =] ))

Aceflyheight

OOC: So, 2 or 3 more people? That shouldn't be too hard, racing rps don't come by every day so I'm pretty sure that before we start, we'll have a lot of people wanting to join. Hey sakura, do you think that you could maybe join Kingdom Hearts: Battles of Radiant Garden? It's made by some newbie that joined back in June and I've joined the rp, hoping to have some laidback fun in a rp and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind joining to help out the rp some. Just asking and I can't wait until this rp gets started. *Gets back to playing NFS:Carbon for obvious reasons.*

sakurablossom07

((ooc: I'm just going to start this now...if anyone wants to join during the rp, just post your template up and you can start rping!! Let's start racing!!))

Name: Stephanie Chung

Group/Individual: Individual

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/animegirl9.jpg

Car Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/Toyota_Supra.jpg
It has silver outlines around the car

Personality: Stephanie likes to be around a lot of people, especially in big groups. She enjoys socializing and tries to be positive about everything. Although she's shy around new people, she tries be friends with people she meets. Her attitude changes when she's racing. Her face expression changes and sets her mind only on the road and ways of getting to finish line as fast as she can.

Bio: Stephanie has been interested in car racing ever since she was a little girl. Ever since then, she's been studying about cars and hoped to race one day. When she turned 18, she moved to Korea and lived in a decent house by the beach with a small garage. Needing money to buy a car, she helped people fix their cars in her garage and have been saving money. After having enough money to buy a car, she got her first racing car. While buying a vehicle, she overheard two guys talking about underground racing that was happening that night. Stephanie got interested and attended the underground racing. After attneding these races for a while, she made some new friends and had many connections with other people.

===================================

It was 9 AM and Stephanie was in her garage, tuning up her car. She's been up all morning, making sure that her car was tuned the way she wanted. Looking over her car, she saw 2 other vehicles and remembered that she had to fix those cars for her customers. Suddenly, her phone started vibrating and as she looked at the LCD, she saw that it was her friend.

"Hey, how ya doing?" she asked.
"Good, just got the info about tonight's race," her friend answered.
"Really? Where is it going to be at?" Stepanie asked, excitedly.
"It's going to be at the Han River around 11ish. I think they're thinking about using the bridges there for tonight's course. Are you racing tonight?" her friend asked.
"I don't think so. I think I'm just going to watch and look around other peoples' cars. I want to see if anything catches my eyes," she answered.
"Okay then, I'll see you tonight," her friend said, hanging up.

Stephanie placed her phone on the table and walked over to the two vehicles. She let out a sigh and started fixing them.

Aceflyheight

It was about 9:00 in the morning when a ship began to pull in at the Seoul dock and Josh stood on the deck of the ship, looking over the railing at the landscape of Korea. 'This place is perfect. I can already tell, the racing here is going to be completely different from the racing back home in the States.' Josh thought as he gripped the railing and jumped over it and landed on the hard wood of the dock without any trouble at all. He was never one to be a show-off, but he liked to make an entrance sometimes.

He looked back at the ship and saw one of the ship's crew drive his car down the ramp and onto the dock. The man got out of the car and threw the keys towards Josh. Josh caught the keys with no problems at all and said thanks to the man as the man headed back onto the ship. Josh walked over to the car, opened the door, and got in. Josh put his hands on the steering wheel and closed his eyes for a second as he felt that old sensation surrounding him again just like it always had since he had begun to race.

Josh opened his eyes after a moment and started the engine up as he began to drive away from the dock. He had heard something about an underground race that was supposed to take place that night from some of the ship crew. They said that it was going to be at about 11:00 and was going to take place at some place called the Han River. He didn't have a clue about where the river was, but he had plenty of time between now and then to find somebody that did know where it was.

Last edited:

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
"Ring Ring Ring" the alarm rang Ken got up he yawned as he put on his house shoes. He went over to his some what clean closet and got out a weeks supply of clothes. Ken put his other clothes in a suitcase then started to iron his clothes for today after he finished ironing Ken went to his some what clean bathroom he washed his face & brushed his teeth. Ken got his suitcase and put it on the couch then he went into the kichen to make a sandwich after he finished his food Ken got his suitcase & locked his front door and went out the garage door.

He went over to his Custom Silver Camaro he opened the door,got in,started the car,and drove out of his driveway. He looked at his watch that said "9:00am" Ken put his foot down and drove to the airport. When he got there he saw his plane waiting Ken drove over to where the plane was the pilot asked him to go inside while one of the crewmen get his car when he got inside Ken looked outside and saw his car being driven in then he heard the pilot say "we will be leaving in 5 mins."

sakurablossom07

Stephanie finished fixing both of the cars and wiped the sweat on her forehead. She looked up and saw both of her customers walking in to the garage.

"Are you done fixing our cars?" one of them asked.
"Yup, they're all set and ready to race. You guys are going tonight right?" she asked.
"Of course, we're both driving tonight. How about you?" the other one asked.
"I don't think so. Maybe some other time," she answered, handing them their keys.
"Thanks," they both said.

Both drivers paid her and got into their vehicles. They waved and drove off into the city. She looked at her car once more and thought about if she should drive tonight. She shook her head and walked into her house.

"I hope we get some good drivers tonight. It's been a while since I've seen a good race around here," she thought to herself.

Aceflyheight

Josh had already been driving around for a while, mostly to waste time until night came and also looking for somebody that might not look at him funny for asking about where a river was while driving at the same time. After a little while, Josh finally saw two people leaving in cars from a house where a girl was heading back into her house. 'I guess that she's a mechanic or something. Well, it's better than nothing. At least she might understand why I would be wondering where that river is.' Josh thought as he pulled his car into her driveway and took his keys out of the ignition.

After Josh pocketed his keys, he got out of his car and closed the door. As he was walking up to the house, he noticed a Supra in the girl's garage. 'A Supra? Well, I guess looks are deceiving. I think that I may have found another racer by the looks of it.' Josh thought as he continued to walk up the rest of the driveway until he got to the door of the house and knocked on it a few times.

sakurablossom07

Stephanie walked up to the door and opened the door, and found someone she never seen around here. She looked over him and saw the car he was driving, and realized that it was a racing car. Then, she wondered if he was going to be another driver in the race tonight.

"Can I help you?" she asked.
"You're new around here aren't you? And I'm guessing that you're a racer, seeing that car of yours," she said, pointing towards his Mustang.

Aceflyheight

"Um yeah, I need to ask you a question. Do you know where the Han River is?" Josh asked as he realized that this girl was very perceptive as he heard what she said next. "You're right, I just arrived here this morning from the US and you're also right about me being a racer. And by the looks of your Supra over there in your garage, I've got a feeling that you're more than just a mechanic, am I right?" Josh asked.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I've been half-asleep all morning after staying up all night and I can barely think straight right now.

sakurablossom07

((ooc: It's okay...I'm really tired too XP))

"I guess you can say that. I'm actually an underground racer in Korea. I'm guessing you were a racer in the U.S. Well, you can get to the Han River by taking the street out of Seoul. The river is located outside of the city," Stephanie answered.

"I actually fix cars for many drivers in Korea and make my living out of it. You saw the two vehicles that drove out of here right? They're racing tonight at the Han River. Are you going to be in the race tonight?" she asked, walking to her garage.

Aceflyheight

"So it's located right inside Seoul. Thanks, that's all I needed to know." Josh said as he began to wonder if this girl might be racing tonight as well.

"So, whenever anybody needs a mechanic they just come to you and you make a living out of it. So those two are going to be in the race tonight. Yeah, I'm going to be racing tonight. I've been wondering all morning what the racing is like here and I decided to go ahead and test my luck tonight." Josh said as he saw the girl begin to walk towards her garage.

"But, before I leave, if you don't mind I want to ask you two things. I never did find out your name and I was wondering if you were going to be racing tonight?" Josh asked.

sakurablossom07

"I'm Stephanie, and no, I won't be racing tonight. I'll probably looking at the new cars there and just study a bit I guess," Stephanie answered.
"If you ever need your car to be looked at, then stop by anytime. So, I guess I'll see you racing tonight," she said.

She opened the hood of her car and started working on adjusting her engine and cleaning all the grease inside. She looked at her phone and decided to get ready for tonight. She knew that by the time she got ready to leave, it would be rush hour and she would never get to the river. Stephanie changed into the clothes she bought a couple days ago and got into her Supra and drove towards the river.

When she arrived at the Han River, the place was already filled with drivers and on-lookers. Stephanie parked her car where her friends were.

"Hey guys," she said, waving to them.
"Hey Stephanie, can you take a look at my car real quick. I don't know what's wrong with it," one of her friends said.
"Right now? Why don't you bring it over to my place tomorrow. I came here to enjoy the race tonight, not to be a mechanic," she answered, smiling, and walked off, looking at the other cars that was there.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Ken woke up & looked out the window he then said "I know I didnt go to sleep" He saw his car being driven out of the plane. Ken grabbed his suitcase & walked out the plane he told the pilot and crewmen "thanks" then he got in his car & left. Ken let down his window as he drove around searching for an Inn he stopped at a red light then he looked around until he spotted a hotel sign. Ken said "I remeber now my cousin stays out here I forgot about that" he took out his cell phone and made a call it rung many times until the answer machine came on. Ken left a messege sayin that he was in Korea until then Ken drove around trying learn about the enviroment.

Aceflyheight

"Well, at any rate it was good meeting you, Stephanie. It's too bad that you're not racing tonight, I wouldn't mind racing against you some time." Josh said as he began to walk away from the garage as he heard what she said next.

"Sure, I'll remember to stop by here if I ever need my car to be looked at. Yeah, I guess that I'll see you on the sidelines watching the race tonight." Josh said as he waved at her a little as he continued to walk away towards his car.

As Josh reached his car, he opened the door and got in. He put the key into the ignition and started the car up. As he began to back out of the driveway, he smiled a little to himself as he saw Stephanie working on the engine in her car. For some reason, he was glad that he met her, he really didn't know why, but he had a feeling that he would see her more times than just tonight.

Josh finished backing out and began to drive down the street. He decided that he might as well head on over to the Han River before everybody else did. At least like that, it wouldn't take forever for him to finally get there.

Eventually he did finally arrive at the Han River, but by that time just about everybody else had as well. He didn't know how, but he had somehow ended up taking the wrong street and ended up in the forests of Korea for a while before he finally found the Han River. He didn't know if it was luck or what that allowed him to finally get to where he wanted, but he thanked god anyway that he finally got there. He began to drive around, taking in all the people and cars that were already there. After a few minutes, Josh finally stopped his car and parked it and just sat inside for a little while, observing everybody else.

sakurablossom07

While walking around and looking at other peoples' car, a car had caught her eyes. Stephanie went up to the car and looked in on the interior of the vehicle and the engine of the car. She was impressed by the systems that were in the interior. As she looked at the engine, she saw the complicated wires that was attached to the car. The people around the car was amazed by the car. Stephanie walked out of the crowd and continued looking at the other vehicles that were there.

"The race will start in 15 minutes. Get your cars ready," a guy announced.

Stephanie heard this and walked back to where her friends were.

"Hey, let's go get a good spot so we can watch the race," she suggested.
"Good idea. I'm really excited about this race," one of her friend said.
"Why is that?" Stephanie asked.
"I heard that there was a new racer," her friend answered.
"I guess we'll see just how good this new racer is," she commented.

Aceflyheight

While Josh was sitting in his car, he saw somebody announce that the race would start in fifteen minutes. Josh could have sworn that he saw Stephanie in the crowd when he the man's announcement, but then he remembered that she would be watching the race anyway. Josh shrugged his shoulders a little as he keyed the ignition and began to drive towards the starting line.

After a few minutes, Josh reached the starting line and he waited there for the race to begin. As Josh began to look out his window he noticed the other racers that had already got to the starting line as well as the ones who were just getting there. Josh smiled a little to himself as he felt that feeling of nostaliga again. That same feeling that he always felt right before and then during the entire race. He knew right then, that he was definitely going to enjoy his stay in Korea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back