• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Farming synthesis materials?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
So I have been trying to get all the Synthesis materials so I can do a 100% runthrough. But I am struggling to find best places to farm materials.

So, does anyone know the best places to farm these following materials?

Blazing Stones
Blazing Gems
Frost Shards
Frost Gems
Lucid Shards
Lucid Stones
Power Shard
Power Stones
Power Gems

I have tried looking online but they seem to give a bunch of different places and when I've gone to these areas I'm not getting any of these materials :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
If you're sure you're defeating the right enemies, and still not getting any, that's just up to luck then. As long as you have all Lucky Lucky abilities equipped it shouldn't take too long to get what you still need.

hlc1988

Awards
If you're sure you're defeating the right enemies, and still not getting any, that's just up to luck then. As long as you have all Lucky Lucky abilities equipped it shouldn't take too long to get what you still need.

Thing is, i'm not sure if the information i've found is correct as other materials I've found have not been in the places I had seen they were. So I am flaying in the dark a bit.

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org
You should be able to find all the information via a Google search. I understand that there is a lot of information out there, but this should take 1-2 minutes via Google. Then, if you have all the lucky drop abilities on, farming them should not be very hard.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Each of the 'Stone' items were added for the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts. Each is dropped by a special Heartless, generally on each world. Their overall encounter rate is low, but the chances of running into them are highest one your first visit to a world. If they fail to spawn for you, simply reload the last save and enter the area again.

In addition to their rare appearance, each also has some special trick to damaging it, defeating it, and/or having a chance to earn even more of their special materials. I'm not going to list their weaknesses, strategies or locations, so just track them down with Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back