• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Farewell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ragnarocker

I must bid farewell everyone! I can't continue to stand the n00bs in here and the retarded 25 characters rule. So bid farewell! I will never return.

*opens dark portal*
Even if I say this who would miss me and my GREAT theories?
Farewell...
*goes throuht dark portal*
*leaves a letter*
TO ALL THE N00BS...
READ THE FU**** RULES!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A) You'll be back...
B) You were disrespectful to several people... So, I doubt that many people will actually miss you...
C) Your theories weren't "great"...
D) You should read the rules yourself... If you had, you'd known that cursing is not allowed... More importantly the "F" word... Flaming, which you seem to do a lot of, is also against the rules...
E) The 25 char rule is great... It forces people to actually post intelligent post instead of "I agree" or "Dat Stupid!11!"... If you can't understand actually how much better KHI with that rule is, then you are the noob...

So, there's my two cents...

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
A) You'll be back...
B) You were disrespectful to several people... So, I doubt that many people will actually miss you...
D) You should read the rules yourself... If you had, you'd known that cursing is not allowed... More importantly the "F" word... Flaming, which you seem to do a lot of, is also against the rules...
E) The 25 char rule is great... It forces people to actually post intelligent post instead of "I agree" or "Dat Stupid!11!"... If you can't understand actually how much better KHI with that rule is, then you are the noob...

So, there's my two cents...
nice im new but still read forums get out of here i say good ridence

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I agree 100% with Omni.....

You should expect theory bashing, dont take it personally....and dont say ur theories are great....there is not a single theory out there that can be called "great"

Your attitude is really pathetic as well....you dont have to be a little turdball about leaving like this...you don't like it? Ok leave no ones making you stay. But why do you have to disrepect the so-called noobs? And you dont have to get all "no one will miss me anyway bleh"

The 25 character rule is to stop "n00bs" from spamming....and if your posts are less than 25 characters well then you are spamming...

And yes...read the rules urself....ur flaming and cursing....

And that whole "going through a portal thing" is not what an Anti-n00b like yourself would do. Because you are so not a n00b yourself right? I'm sorry but treat others the way you want to be treated. This whole thread is unnecessary. You don't like it here? Don't need to make people feel bad.

D

Deleted member 36435

*opens dark portal*
Even if I say this who would miss me and my GREAT theories?
Farewell...
*goes throuht dark portal*
I can't continue to stand the n00bs in here
Contradiction at its best.

Adios.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
A) You'll be back...
E) The 25 char rule is great... you are the noob...

Pwned....You get rep for schooling this noob."Hit the road Jack and dont you come back no more"
Good Riddance and i know you'll be back at least once just to check something here.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Pwned....You get rep for schooling this noob."Hit the road Jack and dont you come back no more"
Good Riddance and i know you'll be back at least once just to check something here.

Not really what you should rep people for....but ok....

and yes he will be back here...he will want to see what people said at his "going away party"...he wont resist....

and after reading this....he wont post in here because he's too embarassed.....but now that i said that he probably will....

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Haaahahahahha, yes, totally... Schmoopy totally put that into contrast lulz...

I give this guy... a week and 3 days, then he'll be back

Back