• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Farewell, 'till Next We Meet Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I should've done this months ago, really. Oh well~

For a very long time, I've made lots of friends and had lots of fun here. I've left and come back, of course, although I do think this is it. I've reached a point in my life where it's not fun and games anymore, and I just don't have time for a lot of things that I used to do. I have gotten a few emails from people here every now and then, so I guess someone still remembers me. Not to be dramatic, over time this'll get buried under all the new people incoming and whatnot anyway.

So anyway, I say farewell to the one place that gave me my love for video games and established my career in Gaming for Design (going to Art Institute, haha). I met lots of wonderful people here and had a great time. If any friends still wanna keep in contact, please add my skype or email me (not that you haven't already xD), I'm glued to this computer with homework and work ;A;

Thank you KHI, and farewell!

xoxo
Evangeline
aka rpgangel & Flower

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You have left a couple times before now, haven't you?

Well, we haven't talked in a good long while, have we? So, seeing as this is as good a place as any, bye for now. Don't worry about being forgotten, it won't happen!

Especially because I remain skeptical of your ability to remain away forever. ^^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Damn, Eva.

I hope it'll be a repeat of the others and you come back (you'll be back, just wait and see), but if it isn't (but it is), then I wish you all the luck and hope you a great life. So, au revoir until we meet again (in a few months).

Regardless, we'll keep the rp section chugging on. Maybe it'll be more active when you come back.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I feel very similarly, though I don't have the guts to make a farewell post (yet). You were one of the better writers I knew on this site, and gave me some of the best times of my life (I still look back on time spent in the Exiled thread fondly, and I always wish we had something to show for it). It bums me out that you're leaving, but hopefully we'll see you around again someday.

In short, goodbye rpg!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
[video=youtube;Yf1NJTIXwDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1NJTIXwDM[/video]

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
We never talked much but you are a cool person and I've always appreciated your presence around here, especially your dedication to the RP section.

I wish the best of luck with life and whatnot. Knock 'em dead.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well this is kinda saddening, but just as Omni said, I'm certain that you'll come back. With friends like us, the real world is just lacking.

But if you really don't come back, you'll always be remembered. Even if I gotta use my sig space to do it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Best of luck to you, Eva! Your talents will be put to excellent use, I'm sure.

Back