• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Far-fetched Theory on the Secret movie of KH2 & KH2 FM scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
This is a bit jumbled up and I have horrible organizing skills. If someone already made something like this then oh well. I wasn't fast enough.

What I think is that the one with the Helmet is Xehanort and the man that is bald is someone from Xehanorts past. Thus linking to the 'Xehanort's Memories' Thing.

If the guy in the heartless suit were Xehanort, then this would be the reason why Xehanort lost his memory because of an intense battle between the knights. Those two guys who were walking were probably the 'chasers' and they are trying to destroy the Keyblades of light, darkness and twilight. The man with the humpback and the wierd nose was probably the master of the man in the heartless suit/(Xehanort?) and wanted to test his powers against the Keyblade masters. Thus leading to the man w/ kingdom key or GAK(Gold Armour Knight) to have a cracked helmet. But retaliating back, he fought and caused Xehanort to go into a temporary coma and extreme amnesia leaving only his name and his life. He drifted around the worlds and thus ended up in Radiant garden where Ansem the wise found him.

This then all leads to the Kingdom Hearts franchise and the ending of the 2nd Kingdom hearts. The knight in red and gold armor (correct colors?) is back and was fighting Sora to see if he is good enough to keep the keyblade of light/kingdom key. When the battle ends, he will probably disappear and appear as an optional boss so you can test your skill against a harder more improved knight.

My other theory about the keyblade war.

The keyblade war probably happened during Xehanorts time. Xehanort was a keyblader in fact and fought in this war. Though, wanting more power to be the best and to protect his friends better, he disbanded his post and left the remaining keybladers to die from a surprise attack. The keyblade then judged him to be unworthy of containing this power. So it left him when he joined the bald man who offered him more power if he joined the darkness. This then transformed him into the evil villain he is now and fighting his other friends who survived, with the kingdom key, key to darkness and way to dawn. With his new found power, he easily cracks GAK's (Gold Armoured Knight-Kingdom key) helmet and fought them. The armor in the scene of KH2FM+ caused Xenmas who didn't remember his previous life o be reminded of him of something and then said in the scene "Old friend" because he once fought along side with one of the knights (though, it's not GAK since you fight him). Probably a very close friend much like Sora and Riku.

Xehanort was probably so sad that he wanted power to save his friends and be he best. So the bald man offered him darkness but at a cost. Xehanort accepted it and thus making him not a keyblader which he was probably before. He took the armor of his dead friend and kept it in Ansems Lab, in one special room.

This may be far-fetched but it does make a bit sense. I have to thank Bionicle which helped me think. The Toa were like the Keyblade Masters. Toa (The maori word for Champion) were the greatest warriors of the world of bionicle, wield great powers and having great teams. There was something called "the Great Cataclism" where nearly every single Toa was Wiped out. There was a betrayer toa who wanted to be powerful and thus accepting darkness of Makuta and disforming him into a crablike monster Toa.
What I think about the keyblade is that it is much like the innocence from D. Gray-man except it doesn't go to the strongest heart. The keyblade Past Xehanort judged him much like what the innocence from D.Gray-man would do and left him because he betrayed his fellow keyblade masters for more power. (Much like Dark Suman who wanted to live and then his innocence killed him on the inside because he did betrayed the Black Order.)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Its not bad, but we should hold of on calling them chasers because we don't know what they are. But it is an okay speculation. How about I make a theory in your topic, you won't get mad would you?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Its not bad, but we should hold of on calling them chasers because we don't know what they are. But it is an okay speculation. How about I make a theory in your topic, you won't get mad would you?

I don't mind much. It is open for everyone talk about. Kudo's to you The Conquerer because what you said had struck the idea in my mind. Though i don't think people would understand the Bionicle part.

why do we call them chasers again?
in most peoples consideration, Chasers are the people who meld and things. But I say those two who were walking are the chasers who actually chase after the Keyblade Masters, doing a cleansing or killing off.

ferry13 said:
well nice theory and better thought out then the most theories out there ^^
although as you already said it might be farfetched
Farfetched because of the Bionicle part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back