• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
So whats the evil plan this time? Subliminal messages?
I wish. Instead I've enabled a welcoming committee of sorts. New users will automatically receive a PM containing a link to the FAQ. Even if they don't read it, with this method, ignorance will no longer be an excuse.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ok, so I just read through it all and good job btw.. Anyways, I didn't see anything about theories, so when you get the time, I think that could also be added, since we do get a fair amount of newbs, who make theory threads that tend to be easily shot down and/ or ripped to shreds, then trail off into spamming and flamming. Seeing how you ingeniusly thought of the PM thing, I'm sure it will get at least a few readers and a few less newbs making horrible theory threads would always help. I wouldn't expect it to be well-explained, but simply the basics. ("use evidence"/ grammar (though it's already been mentioned)/ "more than one sentence/ two sentences please")

Akans

「moriya」
It really is, but the real question is how many of the new people who join the forum are actually going to read this.
The title is enough.

dejah

:|
at first i thought the users on this thread were just kissing your ass, ty
but nah. good job with the FAQ.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Looks even better then when you first showed it to us in the chat this morning.

Nice job Silh.

Back