• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Orichalcum and Mythril Crystals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

Regular Orichalcum and Mythril Crystals are two very rare, very usful items in Kingdom Hearts II. Quite a few threads have been made regarding them so I figured I'd make an FAQ for them.

Orichalcum
--------------
Orichalcum are very rare and can only be found in certain treasure chests throughout the game. I'm still working on getting the locations of these so give me some time with that.
Orichalcum can also be recieved as a prize from the rare Bulky Vendor Heartless. When using it's reaction command you will usually get the following prize for each command.

Treasure Chest Locations
---------------------------------
1.) Land of Dragons : Throne Room
2.) Port Royal : Seadrift Keep
3.) 100 Acre Wood : Kanga's House
4.) 100 Acre Wood : Spooky Cave (There are 2 Orichalcum in here)
5.) Twilight Town : Library
6.) TWTNW : Fragment Crossing
7.) TWTNW : Ruin and Creation's Passage

Bulky Vendor
-----------------
Capsule Prize - Bright Shard
Rare Capsule - Bright Stone
Limited Capsule - Bright Gem
Prime Capsule - Bright Crystal

However there are rare and random cases where the Bulky Vendor will drop an Orichalcum instead. There's no way to increase the chance of it happening though so you'll just have to hope.

Moogle
----------
Your Moogle can also give you two Orichalcum. One for getting 45 types of materials and another for getting 1000 different materials.

Mythril Crystal
-------------------
Mythril Crystals can be obtained in two ways. The first is by finding them in treasure chests and the other is through synthesis with a Moogle.

Treasure Chest Locations
----------------------------------

1.) Hollow Bastion : Corridors
2.) Land of Dragons : Throne Room
3.) Port Royal : Seadrift Row
4.) Space Paranoids : Pit Cell
5.) 100 Acre Wood : Rabbit's House
6.) 100 Acre Wood : Spooky Cave
7.) TWTNW : Fragment Crossing
8.) TWTNW : Memory's Skyscraper
9.) TWTNW : Naught's Skyway
10.) TWTNW : Proof of Existence : Saïx's Room

Synthesis
-------------
To have a Moogle create a Mythril Crystal for you it must be atleast level 7. Then have it synthesize a Mythril Gem first, after that he can make the Mythril Crystal.

Dense Crystal x 1
Dense Gem x 2
Twilight Crystal x 1
Twilight Gem x 1

Optional : Serenity Stone

Credit goes to Legato2471. I request this thread be stickied and anyone who uses or reads this feel free to add on to my rep. ;)

Br0k3n Riku

at the end of the post if you look where it says either online or offline there's 2 buttons, and ! and a button with a checkmark and an X, click the checkmark and X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back