• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
You have to make them/find them in chests.
To make them your cute Moogle must be at lvl 8 which allows creation of Mythril Gems

1)Talk to Moogle
2)Go to Free Development
3)Make a Mythril Gem
3)Go to Creation
4)Scroll down to Mythril Gem
5)Press X and a menu pops up which allows usage of Energy,Serenity and Bright Materials
6)Press X on Serenity and go to Ok
7)You made a Crystal

Legato2471

getblazedordie said:
how do u get mythril crystals?

I have a link to a thread I made a while ago but it never got stickied. Maybe some new responses in it could get it up there. :p

Awards
Mythril shards are made with:
1 dense stone
3 dense shards
1 twilight stone
3 twilight shards

Mythril stones are made with all that plus 1 serenity shard.

Mythril gems are made with:
1 dense crystal
3 dense gems
1 twilight crystal
3 twilight gems

Mythril crystals are made with all the gem materials plus 1 serenity stone.

That's for everyone wondering how to get mythril items.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Destiniesdoor said:
I needed to know where to get a Twilight Stone...and I COULD'NT get if for the LIFE of me...but this REALLY helps. Thanks!

I had that problem too!!! But I found in the world that never was the room before the "Proof of Existence" has nobodies that drop them. Learned it from deh Strategy Guide.

Legato2471

Nah, I'm a fast worker. Once I had the info it took me maybe 30 mins to type up everything.

Legato2471

Shiniyuki said:
Twilight Gems are evil! In your faq and everywhere I look you all say that the Assassins in The World That Never Was... But all that I get from these guys are a bunch of Dense Gems! Lucky Lucky is equiped in every place that it can be.. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry, I even checked other FAQs and that's all they have listed. Keep trying. You'll get them eventually.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
SO yeah...I posted a question and then went to every page to see if someone had answered it before and someone has...but I don't get how to get to the top floor in the room where the assassins are suposed to be! can anyone help please!?!?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back