• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Yes, it is the frost stone, I found it, thanks to your the first page of this thread! <3

I rep you.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
I'm looking for a Twilight Crystal, and Mythril Crystal...but your guide says the Twilight Crystal is in TWTNW and you can get it from the soccerer's...well I have Lucky Lucky on all of my party memebers and I also ways go too TWTNW to lvl up my Final Form, I've tried killing the soccerer's about 37 times now and I haven't gotten ANY Twilight Crystal's...

I also need to know where I can find a Mythril Crystal...Help Please!!!!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Demon X said:
I'm looking for a Twilight Crystal, and Mythril Crystal...but your guide says the Twilight Crystal is in TWTNW and you can get it from the soccerer's...well I have Lucky Lucky on all of my party memebers and I also ways go too TWTNW to lvl up my Final Form, I've tried killing the soccerer's about 37 times now and I haven't gotten ANY Twilight Crystal's...

I also need to know where I can find a Mythril Crystal...Help Please!!!!

Yeah demon X the Sorccerer does drop twilight crystals they just are very rare and as for the Mythril Crystals i think that once your moogle gets to a certain level i think past 8 u will get the recipe for making Mythril crystals

THE_UNKNOWNS

that stinks, i have ot go to twtnw and get twilight stuff to make mythril stuff to make the stuff i need. moogles are so complicated.

Cloaked-Wielder

Um, quick question, I know that the Assassin is in TWTNW, but where at? I need one Twilight Gem to get the Ultima, and I've been looking FOREVER!!! I know it has to be in the castle, cause it's only heartless down below. So please pm me, or just write an answer on this forum. Thank You!!!!!

A Mere Shell

o can u plzz tell me how u get the lightning gem, shards, and crystals because u dont mention them in the FAQ, thnx

Utlima Sorafan

Cloaked-Wielder said:
Um, quick question, I know that the Assassin is in TWTNW, but where at? I need one Twilight Gem to get the Ultima, and I've been looking FOREVER!!! I know it has to be in the castle, cause it's only heartless down below. So please pm me, or just write an answer on this forum. Thank You!!!!!
It's in the hall of empty melodies top floor,before the proof of existence.

Legato2471

Yeah I just realized they aren't there but I gave my friend Kingdom Hearts 2 cause hasn't played it. If anyone could give me the info I'll put your name on the FAQ for credit.

A Mere Shell

i jus figure out that u get LIGHTNING GEMS FROM THE ARMORED KNIGHTS. I really want to know though, where u get the lightning crystals cuz u can make strength boosts wid them

Legato2471

Game Master Boy said:
Typo... edit Thunder to Lightning.

Thanks a lot Game Master Boy. I had not noticed that I had those typed in as Thunder instead of Lightning. It's fixed now so you can now find Lightning items on the FAQ on the first page easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back