• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ: Complete List of Combo Attacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

This thread is here to provide the answer one of the most (but not commonly) asked questions. At any rate, here is the list. Please note that you must have certain abilities for each character equipped to use these attacks!
  • Donald / Fantasia
  • Donald / Flare Force
  • Goofy / Twister Fusion
  • Goofy / Teamwork
  • Beast / Howling Moon
  • Auron / Overdrive
  • Mulan / Dragonblaze
  • Aladdin / Trick Fantasy
  • Jack / Applause, Applause
  • Jack Sparrow / Treasure Isle
  • Simba / King's Pride
  • Tron / Complete Compilement
  • Riku / Eternal Session
  • Sora / Trinity Limit
  • Peter Pan / Neverland
  • Chicken Little / FPS Mode
  • Stitch / Ohana!
  • "Valor" Genie / Sonic Raid
  • "Wisdom" Genie / Strike Raid
  • "Master" Genie / Final Arcana
  • "Final" Genie / Infinity
If used in a FAQ, please give credit to wherever it's due. ^^

[edit] Ah, yes, pin please? :3

Last edited:

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Except to get in your Journal, only 4 four of the non summon ones are really worth it.

1 Riku Session (This may be better than driving it is so strong
2 Sora Trinity Limit (nuff said, rocks
3 Jack Treasure Isle (the fact the treasure chest can bring all the pirates to the light
4 Complete Compliment (It can hit about 400 times)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U mess up one of goofy's/ Sora coop move-its called Knocksmash instead of teamwork, and boy that move comes in handy took down like 3-4 health bars at a time-its the main reason I was able to beat all the Organization in under 2 minutes on Proud mode

oh and Session with Riku is also a good move to use

I

inhiding

the_13th_member said:
U mess up one of goofy's/ Sora coop move-its called Knocksmash instead of teamwork
Bah, I have whatever the journal says. People'll get the basic gist of what I'm trying to get across. :p

IF_IL_II_IP said:
i havnt been able to get this everytime i go to "limit" its never there
Make sure Jack is nearby and not KO'd (obviously), and check if you have Jack's ability, "Treasure Isle" equipped. Otherwise, I really don't know what's up. o__o;

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
hmm ok b/c thats the only thing im missing (sorry for the bad quality but since i dont have a capture card i used a digi cam)
DSC00709.jpg

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
FLIP.... I had the same problem as you..... but when i used his limit in the area where you fought the Reaper the 2nd time it showed up on my list the next time i checked.....

I

inhiding

Winged Mirage said:
How do you activate Trinity Limit? I've never been able to get it to show up...
You equip Sora's ability of the same name.

Winged Mirage said:
I'm also having the same problem with Summons.
Summon whichever summon, (go back to the menu with Party/Summon, if needed) then select their limit. It's usually at the bottom of the menu. I forget though, since I haven't played for at least a month now.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
You equip Sora's ability of the same name.

I have equipped it...and it STILL won't show up >_<

Summon whichever summon, (go back to the menu with Party/Summon, if needed) then select their limit. It's usually at the bottom of the menu. I forget though, since I haven't played for at least a month now.

I know what you're talking about, but I can't seemto get the option "Summon" to show up in the first place. Well, I did a couple of times near the beginning, but now it won't show up at all. Maybe it's b/c I mostly rely on Drive forms?

Twilight12

OMG you got to be shitting me.. Haha Move the ^><V Stick to the < and you'll see another menu. It SHOULD have the Summon gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back