• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ:Bosses that Mickey can fight.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
(I would like for this to be sticky so others will know all bosses playable by KM)

I have already beaten KH2(and am very sad about it)and am re-playing it on Proud mode,losing against every boss along the way and so far,these are the only bosses I've seen playable by King Mickey.

1.Beasts Castle,the Heartless that Guards the Door to the dungeon.

2.Colliseum,Cerberus Round 1

3.Beasts Castle,Xaldin

4.Land of Dragons,Shan-Yu

5.Land of Drangons,Storm Rider

6.Beasts Castle,Heartless in the ball room(second or first fight unverified)

7.Colliseum,Hydra

8.Beasts Castle, The black ball boss in the ballroom(lotta b's)

Anyone else got any more fights that are playable by KM,post em please.

Credit:sora reborn, Xalechim, THE UNKNOWNS, SOLDIER Cloud,Keyblade Warrior,ArticSpirit46

Last edited:

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
i believe in mulan's second time he's there but not sure dont quote me till i get proof

its not true its only in the first time against shan-yu

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

1. why does every1 want their threads stickied now???? sheesh
2. all bosses!!!!! and i mean all bosses are playable with mickey when you die.............. after you die the first time though the chances of him coming back become slimmer and slimmer, itz not that he only appears 4 certain ones, he can appear 4 ne of them, just that if u suck at kh2 and keep dyin mickey doesn't show up so much

JcMunny153

iholdthekeys said:
1. why does every1 want their threads stickied now???? sheesh
2. all bosses!!!!! and i mean all bosses are playable with mickey when you die.............. after you die the first time though the chances of him coming back become slimmer and slimmer, itz not that he only appears 4 certain ones, he can appear 4 ne of them, just that if u suck at kh2 and keep dyin mickey doesn't show up so much

I hate to say this, but you are REALLY wrong. Micky only comes up in CERTAIN boss fights The first time I died was against Demyx, and I did not get mickey (and the first time you die against the certain boss you get to play as him no matter what, THEN the odds get slimmer the more you die against that boss! So you are wrong mister!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
member #8 Axel said:
well i only got to play king mickey is when i was in beast caslte (secound visit) fight xaldin

That is all alot of people have, good thing he helps there.

Trimmblade

-Shan Yu (The Land of Dragons)
- Gate Guardian + Possessor (Beast's Castle)
- Dark Stalker (Beast's Castle)
- Black Thorn (Beast's Castle)
- Cerberus (Olympus Coliseum)
- Hydra (Olympus Coliseum)
- Volcano Lord + Blizzard Lord (Agrabah)
- Storm Rider (The Land of Dragons #2)
- Xaldin (Beast's Castle #2)
- Grim Reaper (Port Royal #2, 1st part)
- Xemnas (Armoured)

Straight out of the Ultimania Strategy Guide. Add any here you don't already have to your list.

Twinblades

man i wish i died more often now so i could play as him(i never died only once i mean)

ima try 2 get him fight xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back