• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy Sci-Fi Story I Wrote in College

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Then in the meantime, I shall continue to patiently wait for future updates from you. And it's great to hear you're nearly done with your story! Furthermore, it's really cool to hear it has the potential for a sequel, but I understand that nothing is in the works quite yet and stuff. Either way, it's good to hear you're doing alright because, that's what's most important! Otherwise, I'll still be around to read anything you write. :D

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
So...um...

OK, so me attempting to try to keep to a schedule that isn't related to work or school is something I'm not going to be able to consistently do anymore. Mind, this has been a problem for nearly two years now, but I still feel bad about it.

Anyways, while I am still not done with Chapter VI, I have literally just managed to reach the part where all of my old notes ended at the end of what was originally Chapter V. While I don't have too many specifics about what shall come afterwards, I do still have a decent outline in my head on what I want to do with this story in stupidly broad terms going forward.

With that in mind, Chapter VI is technically about 50-75% complete depending on how I want to depict certain events coming up.That being said, I've been pretty busy with both work and school. I also recently got a PS4 for myself so I'm also finally catching up on Kingdom Hearts II.8, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5, so that's also been eating up a bit into my schedule. Still I'll try to do everything I can to get this chapter out soon...hopefully without taking another three months to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back