• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Miya loooked down at her metal arm. She thought about the days back when her brother was alive.

Miya and Sammy had been walking up to a hill.

"Miya, I'm tired, can we stop walking now?",he asked, his short brown hair flying in his face.

"Not yet, I want to show you something on this hill.", Miya said to her little brother as they continued up. When they reached the top, it was a huge meadow.

"Cool.", Sammy said. "Can you show me some Alchemy?"

Miya sat down on the ground. "Ok.", she said drawing a circle in the dirt. Placing her hands on it, she caused a small rock formation to come out of the ground.

"Awesome!", he cheered.

"Some day, I'll teach you Alchemy, and many other things.", Miya said, as she then tackled him playfully. Sammys giggles filled the air..........

All of a sudden, Miya was snapped back into the present, Sammys laugh still ringing in her ears. That had happened a long time ago. Years before the accident. Why was she remembering this now?

Shaking herself mentally, she looked back up at the board, pretending to concentrate really hard on it.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Miya looked down at the note. She slipped a note back to Jake.

None of your business

Miya placed her face in her hands, staring at the desk.

A few years later, Miya brought Sammy to the secret hill. She made a circle in the ground.

"Here Sammy, let me help you do it.", Miya said. She placed her hands over top of his and placed them on the circle. A very small formation jutted out.

"I did it!", Sammy cheered. "Someday, I'll do it on my own!".........

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked down at the paper. Wow this girl has some spunk. He wrote 'i was just asking seesh' on the paper and sent it back to her almost getting caught by Al. When Al looked over Jake put the piece of paper in his pocket and looked at the board pretending to pay attention. After Al turned back around he passed the note succesfully.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Miya turned her attention back to Ed, waiting to see what else he would have them do. In the back of her mind though, she was thinking about her brother, as usual. Most of the good times, like when they went fishing came to mind.

Miya never really was good at fishing, it was always Sammy who excelled in that. So most of the time, she would just watch him on the shore while he fished. One day, the conversation was about Alchemy.

"Can you do anything with Alchemy Miya?", he asked one day.

Miya picked up a small frog that had been squatting in the shallow water.

"Sammy, there are some things you should never do with Alchemy. Imagine that this frog is a person. Now imagine that this frog died. Now, no one has successfully ever brought back a person that has died. Alchemy is a science, not a magic. We can't play God and bring people back from the dead. So to answer your question, no, you can't do everything with alchemy.", Miya said as she tossed the frog back into the water.

Sammy stood there, a little puzzeld. But after a moment, his fishing line started moving.

"I caught a fish Miya!", he started cheering. Miya and Sammy then went back home.........

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin walks into the class really late, stumbling on a desk and making alot of noise. She looks up, "I...uh....I'm sorry," She says as her face turned beat red. Finding a desk way in the back she sits down and calls to Al. "Al....my names Keitorin. I hope you didn't mark me absent..." She trails off when her eyes wandered off and saw Ed. She blushed again and sat. Standing up again she asks, "I...I'm sorry I was late, but what are we doing in here today...?" She looks around the class.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked up at the girl who walked in the class room. "Sit down. You don't gotta stand Ed don't like that cause hes so short. He says we're learning how to make things outta metal but I think thats not needed because all of in here can already transmute like that." He looked back up at the board to see if Ed was done doing what ever he was making on the board and to see if he heard his short comment. Jake liked teasing Ed cause Jake was tall and Ed was short.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Miya rolled her eyes at Jakes short comment. She placed her head in on her arms, as she started staring at the board.

Jake is so going to get it from Ed for the short comment. That I might be able to enjoy. Reminds me of Sammys shprt comments that he made about Ed, except his were'nt as lame as Jakes. Too bad Sammy nvere got around to meeting him.

All of a sudden, a question came up in her mind. She raised her hand in the air.

"Ed, are there any homunculis still around?", she asked. "Have thier been sightings of new ones?"

Miya knew how a homunculis was born. Through a failed human transmutation. Which meant........

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorins eyes grew wide, "Don't ever call Ed short! Thats just wrong, I can't believe you would comment on something like that..." She sighed and fell in her seat. "I'm sorry..." She looked down and played with a piece of metal that she found and began transmuting into random, but beautiful shapes, without a transmutation circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back