• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

Ace hears Miya talking about that she was a little rusty and that the last time she used alchemy was when the accident with her arm happened.Miya tries to walk off but Ace grabs her arm and tells her,"I'm sorry that I keep making you remember that incident.I didn't mean to make you sad like this."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"Its ok Ace, Its my own stupid mistake. I knew better that human transmutations can't work.", Miya said walking off.

I knew bringing back Sammy wouldn't work, but I did it anyway. I have to live with misiing an arm now, so thats my problem. I'll figure out a way to bring him back anyway

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: Hey Xandman do you mind if scheduled for the turny off the posts? I had to make a quick catch up post and didnt have time to put my name up fo rthe turny.
ic: Jake walked outside and laid down in the grass waiting for his next class to start. Jake had a backpack sitting near him and he reached over and pulled out a pistol that was pure white. "Can't wait till i get to use it again." He made a small transmutation circle in the dirt in the grass. He put his hands together and chuncks of dirt started to shoot out of the ground up into the air. He put up his pistol and shot every chunck of dirt with one shot each. "That was fun."

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looks back down from the falling dirt and sees the girl from the Ninjutsu class who told Naruto he was hiding behind him. He ran over to her. "Hello!" he said as he stopped in front of her. "I'm Jake whats your name?" He held out his hand for a handshake.

xandman

Ooc:i dont understand...if scheduled for the turny off the posts
Kane heard them talking about alchemist,kane walk towards them ''i can help you too,i know alot of stuff on human transmutations,my dad did it to revive my mom''he said.kane put his hand together and burn the tree....he was bored.

xandman

Kane look at Miya running,''did i say something wrong or something''he said felling bad.he followed her to the class as well.''wait up.did i say something wrong''he said hoping he did not do something wrong.He looked towards as he see The state alchemist Edward Elric''his there.....HIS THERE EDWARD''he said running towards his class ''hey edward nice meeting a state alchemist like you''he said

xandman

~Edward
''hey hey everyone''he said,is attention was taken when saw the arm of Miya.....''dont tell me you did the same thing as me''he said.he walk towards his desk ''today we will teach you how to transmute metal thing''he said.he took out from his drawer some metal round pieces and drop one in each desk.

~Kane
Kane ran to the class and took a seat and waited.''where is your brother''he asked.Kane was sitting in the same place as all the other classes first row desk

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
"Yo, Ed! You do realize we can all already do that right?" He put his pistol back in his back pack and took out a piece of note book paper. He drew a picture that looked exactly like his gun. "There perfect." He turned the paper over and made a small transmutation circle on it. After he activated the circle the paper started folding itself into the pefect replica of his gun. "See? So you might wanna start with something harder."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Miya rolled her eyes at Jake. Placing her metal hand against her normal one, she then placed them both over the metal. It transmuted into a small metal person. Picking it up, she looked at it. It looked a lot like Sammy. She laid it back on the desk, then transmuted it back into its original form.

"So....where is your brother?", Miya asked as well.

xandman

~AL
Al walked towards the class. ''I'm here!'' he yelled. He took out a paper having the names written upon.''Jake. Miya. Kane. Yuki is absent. Ace.'' He yelled their names to take their presence.

~Kane
''Im here for sure''he yelled.he put his hands together and burned the paper of Jake.''Hey AL, how ya doin?''he said waving his hands at him.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake glared at Kane. "That wasnt very nice. You know I'm here Al." He had a big bored looking smile on his face. Jake looked at the class. Not very many people. I wonder what they're planning.
ooc: has in I didnt sign up for the turny in a post I signed up not mentioning it.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
OOC: I wanted to be in the tournament, but no one answered my question from earlier about what kind of tournament it was. Lets just say that I signed up already without telling anybody.

Miya waved to Al. "Hi Al!" Miya turned her attention back to Ed.

"Was there something specific about what you wanted the metal to be transmuted into?", Miya asked.

Aceflyheight

Ace is in the class and sees Edward Elric at his desk.Ace begins transmute it into a miniture broad-sword."That is too easy."Mutters Ace to himself.Ace hears the roll call."I'm here."Says Ace arrogantly as he leans back in his seat waiting for soemthing fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back